11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

Get girly! 5 sweat sesh picks under $30

True girly girls know ya don’t need to wear pink to show off your feminine side. Rock some major girl power with luxe lace, pops of saturated...

say your moms name 5x
say your crushes name 3x
paste this to 4 other articles and on the nearest friday your crush will kiss you

by jadarocks2401 on 11/3/2012 11:37:25 AM

Mod,Mod,Mod *Please Reply*,
After P.E, I smell really bad. I wear deodorant, I take a shower everyday, & I'm not on any medication. After P.E I sit in my 4th period math class and everybody complains about a fishy smell. But I don't understand why I smell this way..

Hey girl, sorry to hear about this sitch. Your doing the right thing by showering everyday and wearing deodorant.  Check your grocery store for a clinical strength deodorant that might give you the stronger protection you need. Pack a wetnap or washcloth and after gym class, stop into a bathroom stall and scrub up any stinky areas and reapply your deodorant. Hope this helps!

Lauren I.

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 10/12/2012 1:55:43 PM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:22:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have terrible posture, and I don't know why. I take ballet class and everything!!!! Do you know any ways that I could improve it?
Thanks!!!!!

hey! whenever I'm slouching and I notice I just try to concentrate on sitting up, and that usually works for me. Just make a conscious effort to realize when you're slouching

Helen S.

by dance/musicluver316 on 10/6/2012 4:17:33 PM

say your moms name 5x
say your crushes name 3x

by transform2314 on 10/6/2012 3:59:31 PM

I love all of it! exspecially the sports bra ;)

by heather99 on 10/6/2012 10:41:10 AM

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
Hi, so I have a question. In ballet, for my pirouettes, I can't get the perfect spotting. I can't even do a double. Help please?

Hey girl,

I've never taken ballet, but I'm sure if you ask your instructor for some pointers, she'd be more than happy to help you!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/5/2012 10:00:54 PM

Have the winners of the Bethany Damon braces contest been announced yet?

Hey girl,

It says at this link that the winners were notified by September 30. http://www.girlslife.com/page/Damon-BTS_Official-Rules--Regs.aspx

Meghan D.

by audie_mae10 on 10/5/2012 9:52:33 PM

Now that i've started highschool i am supper busy with homework, clubs, a super tough saturday program in polish, chores, volunteer work, and not to mention making time for family and friends. Soon i'll be starting swimming/lifeguard training too! I desperatly need to get in shape for this training course, but i don't have the time! Do you have any tips on how i can make time for working out?? Thanks a ton!! Smile

Hey girl,

I would talk to your parents and teachers about study skills and balancing your time. I would also make a schedule to plan your days so you can easily see when you're busy and when you have free time to work out. You could also try exercising in the morning before school!

Meghan D.

by 86cutie on 10/5/2012 4:43:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MDO MOD MOD MOD
I have two questions-
1. So my school got a new spanish teach this year, and she hates me. Hates me. I've done absolutley nothing to make her hate me. I raise my hand in class, do my homework, do extra credit and she hates me. For example for extra credit I came to "lunch in the spanish room" we were deciding that at the next lunch in the spanish room we wanted to cook. Then she asked for our food restrictions (i said i was vegan so no animal products) and she wrote them down. Then the next week she chose something I couldn't eat and when I told her she shrugged her shoulders and gave me a snarky "sorry". What do I do about her?
2. I am in the sidebar for the kiss and makeup contest. Does this mean I won the book? Thanks!

Hey girl! That's rough. The teacher may just be in a permanent bad mood, and it's not your fault. If you can, switch into a different class! If you can't, make the best of it. Hey, at least she isn't trying to give you bad grades for good work. If the worst she's givin' ya is a bad attitude, shrug it off! She's probably just mad or sad about something going on in her life.

xoxoxo