6 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

9 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

10 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Peyton List spills Jessie Season 2 secrets

We are beyond thrilled that one of our fave TV shows is coming back for a second season this Friday, Oct. 5, at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT. Of...

mod mod mod hide this
in what cases would a counselor break confidentiality? i need specific

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/6/2012 4:38:13 PM

mod mod mod hide this
i've had a few sips of alcohol here and there is that really bad for my liver if my livers already messed up? i used to take tons of otc meds thats why i think it might be
can't get medical help for this just want advice
could a few sips of alcohol once in a blue moon cause my damage to be significantly worse

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/6/2012 4:36:09 PM

mod mod mod would you please help me?

hey! sure hon, what do you need?

Helen S.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/6/2012 3:48:13 PM

Yay, I love Jessie! I love all the shenanigans and Jessie's cheesy love life stories! I'm also a fan of Peyton List, he fashion sense is off charts! Can't wait to watch it Smile

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 10/6/2012 1:53:10 PM

I love Zuri and Emma! But of corse, jessie is cool too Smile

by strawberry721 on 10/5/2012 3:27:53 PM

hate that show, they play the laugh track a million times a minute yet only 1 or 2 jokes in the entire episode are funny

by emroxlol on 10/4/2012 11:24:46 PM

So, basically, they completely ripped off The Shining? Seriously? Do they not have any ideas of their own?

PS: Excuse my username, I made it when I was ten.

by JonasTwilight on 10/4/2012 7:55:45 PM

My fave Jessie character's Emma Ross. I am pumped for new episodes.

by otter77 on 10/4/2012 7:48:40 PM

Luv that show <3

by fearless4ever on 10/4/2012 6:54:19 PM

I don't really like the show, but this episode sounds interesting I guess! Peyton List and Debby Ryan are so pretty though, and sometimes I think they are to talented to be on Disney! For some reason, I think it's weird Debby stayed with Disney after Suite Life On Deck ended. It seems like she could be doing something better. But she's still really talented no matter what!(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/4/2012 6:38:44 PM