AN HOUR AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

2 HOURS AGO Celebrate the #BlueMoon this weekend with this intergalactic-inspired mani: http://t.co/5G9TNEMBHf pic.twitter.com/GfFOy4Fkxy

2 HOURS AGO Happy #NationalLipstickDay, #GLgirls! 💋 Tell us what shades you love to rock.

COMMENTS

Peyton List spills Jessie Season 2 secrets

We are beyond thrilled that one of our fave TV shows is coming back for a second season this Friday, Oct. 5, at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT. Of...

mod mod mod hide this
in what cases would a counselor break confidentiality? i need specific

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/6/2012 4:38:13 PM

mod mod mod hide this
i've had a few sips of alcohol here and there is that really bad for my liver if my livers already messed up? i used to take tons of otc meds thats why i think it might be
can't get medical help for this just want advice
could a few sips of alcohol once in a blue moon cause my damage to be significantly worse

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/6/2012 4:36:09 PM

mod mod mod would you please help me?

hey! sure hon, what do you need?

Helen S.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 10/6/2012 3:48:13 PM

Yay, I love Jessie! I love all the shenanigans and Jessie's cheesy love life stories! I'm also a fan of Peyton List, he fashion sense is off charts! Can't wait to watch it Smile

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 10/6/2012 1:53:10 PM

I love Zuri and Emma! But of corse, jessie is cool too Smile

by strawberry721 on 10/5/2012 3:27:53 PM

hate that show, they play the laugh track a million times a minute yet only 1 or 2 jokes in the entire episode are funny

by emroxlol on 10/4/2012 11:24:46 PM

So, basically, they completely ripped off The Shining? Seriously? Do they not have any ideas of their own?

PS: Excuse my username, I made it when I was ten.

by JonasTwilight on 10/4/2012 7:55:45 PM

My fave Jessie character's Emma Ross. I am pumped for new episodes.

by otter77 on 10/4/2012 7:48:40 PM

Luv that show <3

by fearless4ever on 10/4/2012 6:54:19 PM

I don't really like the show, but this episode sounds interesting I guess! Peyton List and Debby Ryan are so pretty though, and sometimes I think they are to talented to be on Disney! For some reason, I think it's weird Debby stayed with Disney after Suite Life On Deck ended. It seems like she could be doing something better. But she's still really talented no matter what!(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/4/2012 6:38:44 PM

i hate that show. it's not even funny at all. but if you like it . . . whatever.

by kpianoplayer on 10/4/2012 4:25:58 PM

Yay! I love Jessie!

by briannam911 on 10/4/2012 3:25:36 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!