8 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

9 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

10 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

8 things he hearts other than your looks

It’s kinda hard to figure out how to act around a guy, especially one you’re crushing on. I mean, who knows what they could be thinking?! So...

*Moderator! Moderator! Moderator!*
I'm having trouble finding non-animal testing and all natural makeup. I really need help. I can't do really expensive stuff.

Hey girl,

We just published an article on cruelty free makeup, including some drugstore brands! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/09/19/Our-cruelty-free-beauty-faves.aspx

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/5/2012 10:03:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I'm really into fashion suddenly, and I need some help! What are some basics that I should get so I can make some cute outfits? And also, do you know where I could buy some knit sock/ leg warmers that could come up over my boot? (: Thank you so much for your help!!!(:

Hey girl,

I would try getting a few cardis and maybe a blazer along with a great pair of jeans, and work in some cute tops, skirts and dresses too. You can probably find higher socks at most department stores but you may also be able to find them at places like J. Crew or Old Navy. Check out our fashion channel for TONS of fashion ideas!

Meghan D.

by HowToLove on 10/5/2012 8:51:47 PM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!Smile

by gleerules101 on 10/5/2012 7:18:35 PM

Wooooaaaahh. Looks like they photoshopped this dude's head on. Wayyyy to big and disproportionate.

by mintytcc on 10/5/2012 5:39:59 PM

I really like this new guy at our school, i dont know him too well though we are in on eclass together, and my friends that went to school with him forever tell me he is awesome, really nice, and super athletic.....not to mention adorable!! I always try to say hi to him if i see him passing in the hallways....is that weird

Meghan D.

by LilyLookALike on 10/5/2012 5:36:32 PM

Hello Smile My boyfriend and I have a really good relationship, but its mostly over text. We don't have any classes together so we don't see very much of each other during school. Its not like we aren't making the effort, we do hangout on weekends and after school, but we text everyday. Is it bad that our relationship is based so heavily on texting?

Hey girl,

All relationships are different, so I wouldn't automatically say that's a bad thing, especially if you're still seeing him on weekends. If you want to switch it up, though, try having a phone conversation a night or two during the week!

Meghan D.

by InYourEyes on 10/5/2012 5:32:22 PM

mod mod mod mod!!
there is this guy i know who used to like me. now he seems to pretty interested in this girl he met at some class they did together. He tells my brother that they (him and the girl) talk a lot, she a great artist, smart etc. but then 2 weeks ago, he asked my bro if i knew/was friends with any other guys besides him. whats up with that? He acts all into the other girl (their teacher jokingly said to invite him to their wedding!)then he asks that. whats going on, I'm confused??

Meghan D.

by Kstar101 on 10/5/2012 4:18:50 PM

Hey so I am sure it varies from guy to guy but overall how much does a little acne turn them off/ grosses them out?

Hey girl! I think you're right, it varies from guy to guy. Try and worry more about other things though. Don't sweat the small stuff! At the end of the day, acne is just some spots on your face. Any worthy guy will like ya for so much more than that!

xoxo