7 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

9 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

10 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

850+ ways to beat boredom

You did your homework (or you’re avoiding your homework). You did your chores (or you’re pretending you never heard Mom’s nagging). You’ve watched that movie a billion...

Umm I need help. I like this guy he was my boyfriend like 3 times. He doesn't go to our school any more but I have his number I always text him I told him I still liked him but he told me he has a girlfriend. (⊙o⊙) But I still like him What do I do I need help. Please respond ASAP ANYONE PLEASE!!!

by Ayumi302 on 2/16/2013 1:19:32 PM

Hello Smile
theres this guy at school who sits next to me in spanish. he keeps rubbing his leg against mine and i keep pulling away and his leg follows what do i do and what do i say to ask him to stop? please help. thanks Smile

Hey girl,

You never deserve for a guy to touch you in any way if you don't want it! Ask him nicely to stop and if that doesn't work, tell a teacher or parent.

Meghan D.

by Mrs.Felton on 10/27/2012 9:10:53 PM

i renewed about a month or two ago and still havent gotten the october/november issue. when will i get it?

by Gl1tterg1rl on 10/12/2012 8:14:44 AM

It's also always great to do good to kill some boredom!
Join my club, Problem Place for daily ideas on how you can be a part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Save a life!

by Shadow.Fall691 on 10/6/2012 5:22:20 PM

Does it say 850+ because of everything in the books? Because I only see 7 things displayed here.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/6/2012 4:59:51 PM

I've like this guy since about the eighth grade. Now I'm in tenth and over the years I've tried to stop, but every time it's gotten worse. I like him now more than I've ever liked anyone. Everyday he kinda flips my hair, haha. We don't really talk as much as we used to in middle school, mostly because I've gotten super shy around him. Frown one time last year my friend said he should hug me and he did. Then everyone, even his own friend, was saying stuff like,"ohh love at first sight" and whatnot. Anoer time my other friend said that he must like me and he said he didn't. He always says he doesnt but it seems like he does....How can I make things like they were in middle school? And get him to like me, or admit it? Thanks!

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by Princess6066 on 10/6/2012 3:32:34 PM

Wow thats a lot!

by heather99 on 10/6/2012 10:32:04 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I'm writing a 2 minute movie for film class.
This is my plot: A self-obsessed High-schooler tries to find out why her crush, who is also her math teacher shows up at her strict lady-like grandmother's house for dinner.
The only problem is I don't know how to end it. Like why should her math teacher be there?

Hey girl,

Are you sure you want someone's crush to be their math teacher? That might raise some questions at school and isn't really appropriate because he wouldn't be coming to her house! If you made her crush not be the teacher there might be an easier reason for him to be there. I'm no writing expert, though, so I would visit one of GL's writing clubs and post your ideas--they love sharing opinions!

Meghan D.

by superstarlala on 10/5/2012 10:07:12 PM

mod mod mod?
when will october's first week's winners appear?

by Susmita24 on 10/5/2012 7:37:09 PM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 10/5/2012 7:13:07 PM