1 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

Behind-the-scenes scoop: Girl Vs. Monster has a Twilight connection--and more!

Are you ready for Disney Channel’s new Halloween-themed original movie Girl Vs. Monster? We sure are! The flick follows some pretty spooky mayhem when teen Skylar accidentally...

@sweetygirl21 -- I forgot to mention in my last post that if you are serious about becoming an actress, you will have to be home schooled, most likely, especially if it is disney.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/9/2012 2:04:25 PM

@sweetygirl21 -- That sounds awesome! If you don't have acting experience though, you'll want some before auditions. Talk to your parents, and remember that many girls have the same dream, and if you don't get the part keep on trying--never give up on your dreams. There will always be another tv show or movie, so chose chioces wisely and work hard in school and acting research. Good luck! Smile

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/9/2012 2:01:02 PM

Wasn't Luke Benward in another disney movie? Trying to think which one...... I'll look it up.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/9/2012 1:53:48 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! PLZ REPLY! okay I posted a question a few months ago that involved my acting... I want to become an actress in a different country! It's my dream, and I'm working towards that! Laughing
So I've been looking around and I stumbled upon a show that's going to appear on DisneyXD sometime in the future. THIS SHOW SEEMS AWESOME! I'm the perfect age to be a character, all ethnicities are welcome, and EVERYTHING!! the only problem..? I don't live in LA... Does that mean I can't audition? I'm willing to fly to LA just to film! I MIGHT be moving to California sometime soon, so it would only be a small problem until we move closer Is this okay? I read that a girl (was it GL?) is a actress but she flies to new York or calfornia to act, then back home for school and a normal life. So can I do something similar?
Please mod this is my dream! I don't plan on becoming a HUGE actress like Keke Palmer but I do want to at least be on a show so I'm experienced. THX Smile

Hannah H.

by sweetygirl21 on 10/9/2012 12:36:52 PM

I can't way until Friday mailyse f.

by elvasaldana on 10/8/2012 2:52:57 PM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 10:08:28 PM

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

by boogieboard99 on 10/7/2012 8:39:58 PM

Oh wow. Luke Benward is my second cousin! I didn't know he was in this! Seems like all he ever does is Disney Halloween movies though, so it doesn't surprise me... That's so cool thoughSmile

by jazziemelody143 on 10/7/2012 9:40:49 AM

Looks like a really dumb movie

by ColosalMascara on 10/7/2012 8:59:39 AM

One of the spookiest things I've seen recently's the commercial for the next Paranormal Activity movie.

by otter77 on 10/7/2012 12:27:04 AM