AN HOUR AGO 5 fitness bloggers to follow...starting now: http://t.co/PyszNZ9bRk

2 HOURS AGO How to stay healthy during Labor Day cookouts: http://t.co/BZBTuZU2FW

2 HOURS AGO Your first assignment? #DIY adorbs school supplies with @theduckbrand: http://t.co/53XoMkPIgK

COMMENTS

Cool Halloween costume ideas you have in your closet

For a girl-on-the-go, a Halloween costume can sometimes be the last thing on your mind. So what’s a gal to do when your best buds invite you...

I WAS GOING TO BE BLACK SWAN!

by iRead on 10/7/2012 1:01:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I don't mean do something with my friends.. I just want to go trick or treating.. But I don't know hwo to ask them

Ask them if you can go trick or treating before you guys head to the hotel. Who knows maybe people in the hotel will be giving out candy. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/7/2012 10:18:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
For halloween, my parents want us to go to a hotel or something like that instead of trick or treating, but I really want to trick or treat. I'm getting older (6th grade) and they might not want me to go next year. And I love halloween, and I have a great costume idea. How can I convince them?

Hey WinnieGirlie, gather a group of your friends you can go with and tell them you want to hang with them. Also tell them they you may not even be able to trick or treat next year. If that doesn't work see if you can invite your friends to the hotel. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/7/2012 10:01:42 AM

OMG so I really want a super cute halloween costume, but i don't wanna order it. I have a spirit halloween store, which is super creepy but has almost EVERY costume there is to exist. Here are some of my ideas, which is ur fave? Any suggestions on other costumes? Thx (sry i'm like super annoying):
Mad hatter (cute though)
Cute witch (with like tiny hat and stuff)
Vampire (creepy contact lenses and stuff)

Hey ColosalMascara, I like the cute witch idea. You could wear a nice dress with cool makeup and the hat. I think it's simple yet festive. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ColosalMascara on 10/7/2012 9:07:33 AM

I love the first one! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 10/6/2012 6:51:19 PM

im going as red riding hood!

by pranksterqueen on 10/6/2012 5:09:00 PM

I'm totally going 2 be Katniss!! My friends going to be Prim!

by miley13t on 10/6/2012 2:25:30 PM

yeah, i was katniss last year. me and my friend kyla are going as 80s dancers

by soccerlover99 on 10/6/2012 1:26:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I need this question asap please!!
My mom isn't letting me to go my Homecoming dance tonight because I have a C in my Honors Geometry class. But my boyfriend already bought tickets and everything and I really don't want to let him down.
Do you have any tips for persuading my mom to let me go?

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with her about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by candycrush12 on 10/6/2012 12:51:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I'm being the mad hatter from alice in wonderland for halloween but i'm not buying the costume. I have the hat all planned out but what should I wear as the costume?

hey! wear a bunch of crazy mismatched clothes Smile

Helen S.