1 HOURS AGO Wake up your water—and score a major health boost—with these delish additions: http://t.co/uato2GGfWE #recipes

2 HOURS AGO This season, let your shoes do the talking. #MEOW!: http://t.co/p8wJGp9pV2

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 cats rock The Menace in Top Cat by BOBS from @SKECHERSUSA: http://t.co/K6nfsPpid2

COMMENTS

Cool Halloween costume ideas you have in your closet

For a girl-on-the-go, a Halloween costume can sometimes be the last thing on your mind. So what’s a gal to do when your best buds invite you...

I'm planning on being Effie Trinket for Halloween this year. It gives me the chance to wear all the bright, poofy things in my closet. Tong

by tropicdog on 10/6/2012 11:04:47 AM

I'm going to be dressed up as one of those Toddlers for Toddlers and Tiaras. White shirt, Tutu, tiara, sahash and a pacifier!!

by heather99 on 10/6/2012 10:39:22 AM

Mod mod mod
Hi me and my friend are going trick or treating together what would be really cute costumes? what would be some good Halloween costumes for two people? I already looked on the website. Thanks!!

hey! katniss and prim would be cute if you like the hunger games. It depends on what kinds of stuff you guys like though.

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 10/6/2012 10:27:10 AM

For Halloween I want to be little red riding hood. I already told my mom what I wanna be. I my mom doesn't want to spend to much money on the costume. Do u have any ideas? Thanks!

hey! if you have any red sheets or towels at home ask your mom or dad if they can help you make a cape out of it. If you have a basket lying around use that, if not, next time you go to the grocery see if you can get fruit that comes in a basket like oranges or peaches and see if you can recycle that and use it for your costume. good luck!

Helen S.

by jklolsmile on 10/6/2012 10:26:32 AM

I so wanna to be roise the riveter!!! I really just need the tie and the lip stick! and I can get the shirt from my dad! haha

by j4zm09 on 10/6/2012 10:22:07 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!
so i have a 3 hr long drive to our feild trip to the cosmosphere. Were allowed to bring nooks, mp3 players, well nothing that sends messages Smile. So im bringing my nook color and it has music on it and games. There's also dvd players on the bus and the teacher said that were bringing funny movies like elf (lol) my homeroom teacher said we can bring correct&return papers or late work. Im sitting next to one of my friends on the bus, what should i bring for both of us to do? (We dont listen to the same music lol)

Hey! if you have any magazines you and your friend both like that could be fun, maybe take some quizzes together and stuffSmile Honestly all the stuff you said you're bringing sounds like plenty to me. Have fun!

Helen S.

by YayaYuiki on 10/6/2012 9:43:45 AM

I almost never buy a costume for halloween. Two years ago I put on a really scary mask that got me a lot of extra candy and last year I was a 1980s girl and used stuff in my mothers closet. Yeah, she dresses wierdly...

by snowver11 on 10/6/2012 9:37:33 AM

Mod,
I want to be a leperchaun for Halloween, but a very fashionable leperchaun. I have a green hat and blazer I`m gonna wear, but what accesories could I wear? Oh and preferably cheap too.

Hey! you could get some sticky green rhinestones from any craft store to decorate your cheek or even clothes by sticking them on in the shape of a shamrock. I bet you can find fun sparkly green stuff  like beads at craft stores or accessory shop like claires Smile

Helen S.

by silverroseart on 10/6/2012 8:11:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I'm thinking of for halloween just cutting eye and arm holes in a sheet and writing "This is a VERY detailed sheet, so boo to you too!! just to be funny, but do you think people will get it, or should I do something else?

Hey girl,

I think that sounds funny, or you could just cut the holes and say that instead of writing it. Either way would be cute and funny Smile

Meghan D.