1 HOURS AGO How to look plane ride-perfect: http://t.co/CVMHXY9msu

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN

3 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

COMMENTS

Is it ever OK to turn down a date to the dance?

This guy asked me to Homecoming and I'm not sure I want to go with him. He's nice and everything, but he likes me and I don't...

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Do you think 12 is to young for a cellphone?
Also Do you think that 12 is to young for a boyfriend?
Honest Opinon. Thanks for the advice.

hey chica! well, I answered your first q already Smile I think that dating is not about age but about the individual. If you tihnk you are ready, and your parents are okay with it, 12 isn't too young for some fun group dates.

xoxo

Katie L.

by greenbluepurple1 on 10/24/2012 4:47:39 PM

Would you say 12 is to young for a cellphone?

hey girl! I didn't get a cellphone until I was almost 14. but it's all about what your parents think is right!

xoxo

Katie L.

by greenbluepurple1 on 10/24/2012 4:46:11 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
What do you think the appropriate age to date is?

hey girl! I don't think dating is all about age, rather it's about the individual.

xoxo

Katie L.

by greenbluepurple1 on 10/24/2012 4:40:54 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I am in grade 7. This guy asked me out and I really don't want to be mean. So I said sure. But do you think I am too young? I am going to be 13 next February. What do you think? Also its nothing more than just sitting beside each other, and going on big group dates. Thanks for the advice!

hey girl! Dating isn't about age, it's about the individual. To me, it doesn't sound like you're ready. It's not mean to say no, you have to do what works best for you. If you will be uncomfortable and won't enjoy yourself, I wouldn't go!

xoxo

Katie L.

by greenbluepurple1 on 10/24/2012 4:18:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! How can I convince my mom to let me hang out with my guy friend? Also I'm 13 am I too young to kiss? Thanks so much!! xoxo

Hey girlie, 13 isn't too young kiss. But it's important to be ready for your first kiss, and want to kiss the boy you're with. It'll be easier to convince your mom if you and your guy friend are hanging out in a public place. You can also try bringing a friend to make your mom feel more comfortable with it.

Lauren T.

by ilovebball13 on 10/14/2012 8:07:37 PM

So I know this guy likes me, but he hasn't told me. Although, two of his friends did and in the hall he was in front of me and stopped to wait for me which is sweet because we're really not great friends. But, I like him too! I'm sorta shy to ask for his number, but I wanna text him. We have two classes together and I really wanna talk to him. I sent him a friend request on Facebook but he hasn't accepted it (yet!). So how can I casually, ask him for his number?

Hey Xxnycbeauty, when you see him in the hall say hi and start up a convo. You can say something like "Since I'm not always on Facebook, can I get your number so we can text sometime." or "You have a phone? I'm saving new numbers to my fone and I don't have yours." It's okay to stretch the truth a little when flirting lol. Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Xxnycbeauty on 10/11/2012 10:17:03 PM

Mod mod mod!
ok so I really llike this guy, John, from my church. He's one year older than me.we went on a mission trip together last month with the church and were on the same team so we got kinda close.I've known him almost forever and im good friends with his sister who's a year younger than me. last time we saw each other he gave me a hug when he left. He's just so great but the problem is we go to differnt schools. so the only time i get to see him is at youth group at out church once a week and its only for like an hour. I just don't know how to get to know him better and how to tell if he likes me since i reallly dont see him often. any tips on how to get him to like me or tell if he likes me. thanks so much!!

Hey girl, why not see if you guys can hang out some time outside of church? Try to plan an outing for all your church friends (maybe a bowling trip?) so it's a group setting. Your friendship doesn't have to be restricted to just Sundays!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by laxchik18 on 10/8/2012 5:09:13 PM

My hair is dyed bright red, like not a naturally looking color, more like a bright crayon red. I got a sparkly black dress for homecoming, and now I'm trying to find bright red heels to wear, too. I can't find any though. I don't want a deep red either. The heel can be a bit tall, but not crazy, I can't find a pair though. Do you know of any good stores to look for them at? I might have to order online. My homecomming is not this weekend but next, so it has to be soon.
Thanks!

Hey girl, it really depends on how much you're willing to spend. I'd check Payless and then shoe stores' sites like Naturalizer. You could also try the shoe pages of online shops like ModCloth or Lulu's. Best of luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pinkguitar98 on 10/8/2012 4:55:42 PM

Last week our teacher overheard us talking about how good his butt and front looks in these jeans he always wears. It came up because another teacher slapped him on his butt and some of us saw her do it. We said she did it because he is hot but some of us said she did it by accident. But now since he heard us talking about it we feel weird about it. What should we do?

Awkward!! You guys should probably just ignore it and laugh it off! Nobody will ever know what the other teacher meant to do, so don't waist time thinking about that! It may still be awkward but everyone will eventually forget all about it!
mailyse f.

by fashionqn on 10/8/2012 2:20:28 PM

Thanks Lauren I!!
If he texts me again, now I have a better idea of how to handle it. I feel kinda bad, but I don't know him and between school, sports, and family, I don't think a relationship would be a good idea right now. Thanks again!

Your very welcome girly. So glad I could help ya! And don't feel bad. You're being true to yourself and that's exactly what you should be doing! You sound super responsible and your def doing the right thing.  He should respect your opinion and if he doesn't, that's really not being good guy anyway. Good luck!

Lauren I.