12 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

15 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

16 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 1 winners

Who won $100 shopping sprees at Claire's? Find out!

thanks for the help ill email her now

by animal lover2982983294 on 11/24/2012 5:38:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD i never received my gift card its been 6 to 8 weeks and its still not here

Hey girl,

Congrats on winning! If you email trish@girlslife.com, she'll help you get everything straightened out Smile

Meghan D.

by animal lover2982983294 on 11/24/2012 12:44:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
how on earth do you win?!?!? please help me

Hey girlie, it's all based on luck and chance. If you keep entering contests, your chances of winning will be better!

Lauren T.

by Country Girl 2020 on 10/21/2012 8:09:02 PM

I'm pretty upset with GL, I won the star patch duffel bag and I emailed GL 5 times for 3 weeks I emailed Brittany, Trich, and contests and no answer now its to late because its been more then 12 weeks I don't think its fair at all

Hey hinatagal, you're right that's not fair at all. Hmm try emailing jessica@girlslife.com and tell her about your situation. Let her know you tried reaching out to multiple GL staff members in three weeks. Sorry about that girl! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hinatagal on 10/14/2012 10:47:09 PM

i never win so sad but keep hoping and good luck 2 everyone

by shorty_for_life on 10/11/2012 9:44:44 PM

There's always next time ;)

by Giraffelvr22 on 10/9/2012 10:30:40 PM

i never win but ive been foucusing on these boots for this month hope i win good luck everyone

by aecurtis on 10/8/2012 8:59:14 PM

Could you still win prizes if you don't subscribe to GL?

Hey girl, you sure can!

Lauren I.

by stars2010 on 10/8/2012 12:36:45 PM

I won the Flexx USA boots. Am I supposed to get an email about shipping or claiming them or anything?

Hey rileytibbles, yup girl they should be mailed to you within a 2-4 weeks. Let us know if you don't receive them within that time. Congrats on winning! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by rileytibbles on 10/7/2012 11:19:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Does the number of times you enter affect your chances?

Hey sheepinthesky, yep it sure does. The more you enter the more your name appears on a list to get chosen. So enter away! Xoxo

Lynae P.