1 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

1 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

2 HOURS AGO Halloween movies that won't give you nightmares: http://t.co/VBmsR13nnW

COMMENTS

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 1 winners

Who won $100 shopping sprees at Claire's? Find out!

I want to win something!!!!!

by hmeyer on 10/7/2012 5:09:00 PM

Girls Life,

I've entered like a million times, and I NEVER win!!!!!!!! How do you pick who wins and around how many girls enter each day?

by aiden904 on 10/6/2012 2:57:42 PM

Dang

by myfatsquirrel on 10/6/2012 2:56:22 PM

OMG I WON I WON!!!!

by rileytibbles on 10/6/2012 12:12:05 PM

My family cant afford a winter jacket or boots. But i get $ frim all a's on report card from my dad! So im spending some today at justice 40% + 20% off sale with justice $! XD

by YayaYuiki on 10/6/2012 9:34:27 AM

Hey Susmita24! It's Alia. I'm not sure how I won. I guess it was just the luck-of-the-draw. But, I did enter like a couple times a day (sometimes I forgot). I didn't expect that I was going to win anything. I would just keep on entering, you'll win something (that's what I've been doing)! I hope you win on your birthday! Smile Helen S.

by 2kool4u6799 on 10/6/2012 8:51:31 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
now i read in the magazine that you go to the win button to eneter for sweepesstakes, but i can't find it

hey! here's the article, the link to enter's at the bottom: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/10/01/October-2012-Boots-n-Jackets-Giveaway.aspx

Helen S.

by mustachio54 on 10/6/2012 7:43:24 AM

I one something a while ago, how you win is you enter and hope you win.

by Glitterheart16 on 10/5/2012 11:19:14 PM

Alia M. - Plains, PA
Zoe M. - Marietta, GA
Reyanna S. - Dover, DE
Allie T. - Omaha, NE
Kate G. - Ellicot City, MD
How did you girls win? Enetered 20 times a day for the whole September now I can't buy birthday gifts for my friends! It was for my friends and I don't even get to win! Ugh! Well those October 29 boots are mine so back off everybody, lolz, it's my birthday on that day do it would make me happy of I do win on my birthday...the last time I won was in June 3rd a book high I didn't even like I entered only 13 times! Wow! I guess we should enter for what we dislike and don't count your eggs before they hatch as my 4rth grade teacher used to say!

by Susmita24 on 10/5/2012 10:39:11 PM

i'm sooo mad!!! I entered i don't know how many times!!!
how the heck do you win??

by ilovegl4ever on 10/5/2012 7:10:37 PM