6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

October's Boots 'n' Jackets week 1 winners

Who won $100 shopping sprees at Claire's? Find out!

i'm so mad!!! i entered i don't know how many times!!!!
how are you supposed to win??

by ilovegl4ever on 10/5/2012 7:06:33 PM

ive never won. i enter every day. im waiting.... XD

by koohuh on 10/5/2012 6:42:23 PM

Hey girls life,
I'm wondering how I would find out if I won 1 of the signed Hunger Games dvds?

Hey girl,

You'll get an email and your prize will come in the mail!

Meghan D.

by queenlmno on 10/5/2012 6:33:55 PM

did anyone ever win this???

by jazzkaur on 10/5/2012 6:20:53 PM

ugh i didn't win AGAIN

by loppyears12 on 10/5/2012 5:32:25 PM

some people think that entering more makes you win...actually it doesnt in the august/september issue i won a backpack and i entered 3 times! keep trying everyone!!

by caseycat16 on 10/5/2012 4:40:34 PM

i cant believe i didnt win again!!! i want to win!!!

by jazzkaur on 10/5/2012 4:14:48 PM

I got sooo excited when i saw my name on the list until i saw the state. Frown Michelle H. from a different state won. My heart literally skipped a beat when i saw it though...

by michelle132 on 10/5/2012 4:13:53 PM

OMG...

...I didn't win. Shocker, but whatever, I'llstill keep entering!
I know the chances of win are slim, so I don't enter tons and tons anymore.

by silverroseart on 10/5/2012 4:09:15 PM

how many times did the people who won entered? was it a lot?

by prettypinkelephants on 10/5/2012 4:07:50 PM