13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Bye-bye, Big Bird? PBS funding under fire

Much has been made of this past week’s first presidential debate: President Obama’s perceived poor performance, Jim Lehrer’s mediocre moderating and Mitt Romney’s surprisingly strong showing. But...

to all the people votin for Obama all I have to say is.. Don't worry the governments gonna take care of u. and to all those whose say womans health rights.. I so glad ur totally supporting KILLING babies! good for u!

by deedles1621 on 10/7/2012 7:27:01 PM

@iluvmusic sorry about the school lunches thing, i can only base that one off what my friends have told me about their school lunches- i go to a really small private school that doesn't serve lunch. I didn't say this was bush's fault, but a lot of the choices that bush made were not choices president obama would make so he is trying to "fix" those, but people think president obama hasn't done anything, but in reality a lot has changed. sorry if I offended anyone!

by txtingirl on 10/7/2012 6:42:48 PM

When I was young, I lover Sesame Street. I'm sorry to all the little kids when they find out that its cancelled.

by pinkhplover12 on 10/7/2012 6:39:34 PM

I'm sorry, but SOME people in this comment section need to do more research. STOP basing all your opinions on Romney off what your parents say and what the commercials say
-He's not cutting off planned parenthood; he's making abortions less available unless in cases of rape and incest.
-He's NOT raising taxes for middle-class families
-He DOESN'T favor millionaires.

We can educate our children without educational TV shows. Smile Mitt Romney only wants the cut to PBS, etc to help our nations debt, which Obama has only made worse in the past few years.

by fungirl123 on 10/7/2012 6:11:20 PM

HEY! so how do i view my club that i made and how do u comment on you/other clubs?

Hey girlie, you can view clubs by accessing them through your profile and comment on them the same way you would another profile. You can find answers to any other club related questions you might have at http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx

Lauren T.

by Carrie_Underwood on 10/7/2012 6:06:40 PM

txtingirl-Not trying to mean or anything, but school lunches are actually much more unhealthier because everyone is still hungry and when you're still hungry but not eating anything, your body starts storing every little bit of food you eat causing obesity. So, they are actually worse. And to be quite honest, I don't think this is any of Bush's fault at all.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/7/2012 5:43:29 PM

I really hope Obama gets re elected! Its not just cutting public broadcasting funding, its taking away womens health rights, the freedom to love who you want and making it harder for middle class families! I know, president obama has done some things some of us don't agree with, but he ended the war in iraq! Made school lunches healthier! He is just stuck with cleaning up former president George Bush's mess...... OBAMA 2012! CHANGE * HOPE

by txtingirl on 10/7/2012 5:23:07 PM

i honestly don't think he will do away with PBS, but it does cost money. if its funded by states it will cost a lot less money. he was using it as an example and is kinda right. lousing a couple tv shows vs. losing a couple million dollars that could support it in the future? i don't like the thought just as much as the next girl, but think about the big picture. i love big bird and so does my little cousin, and id hate to make her sad but there are other problems.

by celia<3 on 10/7/2012 12:58:37 PM

My family listens to NPR......and I love sesame street!

by iRead on 10/7/2012 12:57:56 PM

It's not because Romney is attacking kid shows, it's just because something has to give. We can't be spending millions of dollars on something that makes no profit. It doesn't make sense economically.

by zwinky on 10/7/2012 12:45:57 PM