AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with Jane makeup like we are? Then you’ll def want to check out this #BeautyBlowout: http://t.co/98vG84Nw7G

15 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

16 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

COMMENTS

Halloween beauty trend: Ombre lip how-to

The ombré lip is totally in, and lucky for us it’s perfect for your fiercest Halloween costumes. Add that extra wow factor to your wicked witch, Cruella DeVil...

The picture almost looks like the one they use for the show on hbo's, "True Blood"

by fashionqn on 10/11/2012 4:27:50 PM

MOD!
Hi so first of all, thank you all SO much for doing this for us, we really love you guys. thanks! Now second is my question. Smile So my skin has gotten ALOT better than it used to be, but i still always have pimples. I do diy face masks as often as possible (usually 2-3 a week) and use clearasil wash in the mornings, soap at night, and moisturize. Well i got some foundation, and it really works to even out my skin tone and give me a nice look, even with the zits. So i was wondering- if I wore foundation and powder to school, and washed it off RIGHT away when i come home, and keep doing what i'm doing, will it still clog my pores and cause acne? I'm really sorry this is so long. Frown THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Hannah H.

by Nikichic on 10/9/2012 4:23:12 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
My friends are drifting away. Seriously, this is not like a middle school thing. This is like a popularity thing. 2 are going to one group and 2 are going to another. I have other friends but I think it's weird that they're drifting away from me. How do I get us together again?

Hey girl, it's hard and sometimes you can't hold a group together. But what you can do is invite them to hang out together and give them opportunities to hang as a group.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by transform2314 on 10/8/2012 7:59:25 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I was wondering, because I entered for one of the shoes on the give away calender, would I be able to change my shoe size if i won? Like if the shoe didn't fit with the size I entered with?

Hey girl, yes, of course! Just contact us if you do win and we'll facilitate it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by glass-tears on 10/8/2012 4:55:55 PM

MOD
I debating on giving my parents the ok to moving to a new town. We have lived in that town before, but only until I was 3. My parents really want to move back because it's super close to my dad's work, the schools are better, closer to family, etc. Before I was always a definite no on the subject, but I'm rethinking it. I'm stuck as the quiet girl right now, but I'm starting to come out of my shell more. I know a new school wouldn't make me confident but it would give me a chance to have a fresh start. Also, my sister is having a rough time right now. She was bullied recently, thankfully is getting over it, but she doesn't have a lot of friends. She is going into middle school next year though, so she could maybe meet new people. I think she would like moving (we would make sure of course) The problem is, I'm scared to leave my friends. I don't have a lot, but we're very close. We all have a busy schedule so I'm scared we wouldn't ever see each other. Any advice would be great.

Maybe a change is good! Since your coming out of your shell, you can start a whole new outgoing you! This change seems like it will be great for the rest of your family too! As for the friends part, you will make new ones! It may take a little time, but it may be worth it! Good luck, I'm sure what ever decision you and your family makes is a good one!
mailyse f.

by rosietoes4ever on 10/8/2012 3:38:57 PM

I don't celebrate halloween.

by cheetah#1 on 10/8/2012 7:16:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I got glasses two weeks after i got out of second grade and now i am in eighth grade. In fourth grade my eye doctor realized that i had a serious, but not really bad lazy eye. so ever since i have had bi-focals, which have stopped me from getting contacts many times. I look horrible in glasses. I had eye surgery in march to move the muscle that made my eye lazy, but the surgery didn't work perfect and i still need the bi-focal. I just went to the eye doctor and asked if i could have contacts, she said i could if i cary around readers(the little cheap ones in the optical parts of stores like costco and target). I am really (stressing the really) forgetful, should I get the contacts or just put up with bi-focals until I can get lasik eye surgery. (in like seven years) sorry this is soo long. THANKS!

Hey favcolorgreen, I would go with the eye contacts. They are super cute and you can always switch up the color if you want. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by favcolorgreen on 10/7/2012 10:47:43 PM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:21:23 PM

Ah, so THAT'S why the models lips look so 3 demensional...

by WinnieGirlie on 10/7/2012 6:58:35 PM

So I have a few tiny pimples. They have already become white heads. I usually use tea tree oil or another spot treatment but when I use those the next day they are big and ready to pop (eww I know). I don't want to pop them though so I don't know what to do with them.

Hey cookiemonster15, that's good, that means the treatments you are using are getting to them. Keep treating your face and those bumps should go away in no time. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cookiemonster15 on 10/7/2012 11:26:53 AM

Mod Mod Mod! On my other comment a mod answered i found out how to be a beauty spy. But now I'm curious if you have to put a picture of yourself? (my mom wouldn't like that)

Hey amileofroses, yes you have to post a pic of yourself. Check out the Beauty Spy page to see what the other entries look like. Show your mom so she'll know what to expect. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by amileofroses on 10/7/2012 11:23:52 AM

modmodmodmod!!!
ok so for Halloween me and my two best friends are all being capitol people (from the hunger games), and i honestly don't know what to do about clothes or makeup. do you have any ideas? thanks so much!

Hey sailaway11, mhmm it depends on what capitol you're going to be from. Look back at the book for descriptions on the capitol people again. I think some are more professional than others. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 10/7/2012 10:42:07 AM

Mod mod mod
My school dance is coming up and I don't want to wear a dress because it's not formal. What are some cute outfit ideas?

Hey Lovekatniss23, you could wear a nice top and leggings or a cute shirt, jeans and fashionable accessories. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Lovekatniss23 on 10/7/2012 10:34:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
For halloween I want to be the black swan. I was wondering what kind of makeup would look good? Everything from face to eyes to lips. EVERYTHIGN.

I think you should google "black swan makeup" and try to recreate that. Go to costume stores for makeup because you're going to need a lot of black stuff. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/7/2012 10:17:05 AM

That looks really cool! I was wondering if that would work with my Twister costume?

by ising990 on 10/7/2012 8:45:24 AM