9 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

12 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

12 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

My ex moved on so quickly! Did he ever like me?

My ex and I dated for over a year. He recently broke up with me, and not even two weeks later he had another girlfriend. Does that...

ok so theres a guy that goes to my church and is in my ccd class and since that ended we have been texting because he asked for my number. i really like him and i was wondering if there were little hints or something that could have him ask me to hang out. i really need to know!

by sophieee2629 on 5/11/2013 5:12:37 PM

Ok so my exboyfriend and I dated for like ten months. Over the summer we became really distant and back at a school he never talked to me. So I ended it. That was all a few months ago, but i still like him! I told him that I still like him, but he likes someone else now. I'm really depressed, and I want to move on and find a new boyfriend. So the question is; should I try a new guy? And my friends said to date one of his best friends to make him jealous but idk if I should!! Plz help me

by Nerdy Birdy on 12/26/2012 5:21:21 PM

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 weeks. Well, I noticed he was flirting with another girl on instagram. Then, I saw where she had asked him out and he said yes while we were still dating! Later that day, he got one of his friends to tell me he was breaking up with me. What should I do? Should I talk it over with him? Should I talk to him at all? I'm really upset.

Hey girl,

I would definitely talk to him since this is all hearsay right now! He might have an explanation or it might be true, but he deserves the chance to explain what's going on, too. And if he is going on a date with someone else, you deserve someone better since he lied to you. Either way, talking to him and listening is the best thing you can do right now!

Meghan D.

by basketballislife21 on 12/14/2012 6:03:43 PM

Sorry this is a long story but... My BBF Erin started dating the guy I like, with full knowledge of my crush on him. A week later, they broke up because i was really angry at her and she became really depressed. We are still really close, so she has a couple of question I figured I could ask youSmile

1. They dated for 3 weeks then broke up, I think they would've lasted longer, but 1 day after the breakup, he already had another gf. Did he evn like her? She kindly allowed me to read their texts and he was planning on taking her to a dance, kissing her, and they hugged ALL THE TIME. Did he even like her?
2Also, I talked to a couple of people and they said that my friend's ex had already known the new gf when Erin and him had been dating... Did he cheat on her? I did some snooping and saw him saying things like You're so cute and I love you on some social networking sites.
Thank you so so much for your help.
Kelly<3

by kelly_wash on 12/9/2012 7:32:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD Lauren T.
The problem is, I'm not even talking to him! Every time I feel like I've gotten over him, he just finds a way back itno my head! And I'm going back to camp next summer, possibly winter/spring. Half of my thoughts consist of wanting summer even though school just started. It's ridiculous! And once I see him again, I don't know if I'll be able to hold back. I have no idea what to do. Frown

Hey girlie, unfortunately I don't have any other advice for you. Even though it's easy for you to want to be with him, I don't want to see you get hurt. He doesn't sound like a good guy when it comes to relationships, and you don't want someone like that as a first or second boyfriend. Remind yourself that you deserve better, someone who likes you and only you.

Lauren T.

by wickedisme on 11/4/2012 6:19:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm so hung up on this guy, I might even be in love! Pleas help? Frown
;So I met a guy this summer at a camp we both work at. At first I saw him from afar and I was like, 'Damn he's fine.' And then I met him and he's really cool. (and 5'11"!) The thin is, he's a TOTAL player! He had around 3 girlfriends in the part of the summer that I knew him, and I'm sure he had more before that. Plus, he was totally flirting with me and making (really) extreme (and inappropriate) advances towards behind his girlfriends' backs! And he made them in ways that made me flirt back, even though i was friends with his girlfriend! One of his other ex-girlfriends who I love to death even told me I need to forget. I know he's a jerk and totally bad for me but I can't forget about him! He's so charming! We have amazing conversations! The worst part is though, that I haven't seen him since August and I'm still completely obsessed. Please help?!

Hey girlie, I know that it's hard when you really like him, but I think you need to stay away from him. You'll probably end up getting hurt if anything happens between the two of you. Stop talking to him so much and start talking to other boys. The best way to get over a crush is to find a new one.

Lauren T.

by wickedisme on 11/4/2012 5:36:31 PM

SAME HERE SISTER!

by AarynJ on 10/13/2012 3:51:49 PM

I dont think guys know what they want. Sometime they just want a change and that may have been why he started dating so fast. I dont think its fair but things sometimes go that way.

by fashionqn on 10/11/2012 4:25:43 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
question, y do guys never ask a girl to a dance like there has to be a fling before they ask somebody? they never ask somebody because they want a nice girl for a date for a dance. y also can't guys even notice the girls that spend on a ton of time on trying to look semi-presentable? and why oh why won't guys ever go for the girls not part of their social group?

Hey girl, because it's hard to ask people outside of their social circle. They don't know them as well and it's like asking a stranger point blank. They don't want to get rejected so it's much easier to just go for the friend who's a sure yes than the nice girl they don't know as well who may be a yes or a no.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Icecreamluver on 10/8/2012 7:59:09 PM

Violence is never the answer! You are both wrong and should maybe talk it out next time! mailyse f.

by PuppyCT on 10/8/2012 2:55:34 PM