11 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

15 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

16 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

My ex moved on so quickly! Did he ever like me?

My ex and I dated for over a year. He recently broke up with me, and not even two weeks later he had another girlfriend. Does that...

MODMODMOD!!!
My ex and I dated for over a year. Two days ago, I broke up with him for the third time. But today, when I thought about him, I couldn't stop crying. I broke up with him because our relationship has been causing us both a lot of stress. But now I can't help thinking how I could have fixed it without the break up. We love each other, and I feel like he is the only guy who will ever understand me. I know that he is very upset too, and I can't help but ask myself if I made the wrong decision. Should I get back together with him, for a third time? If so, what will people think of me? Help!!

It seems like your even more stressed now! If you only broke up with him because your relationship was too stressful, maybe you should consider getting back together with him. And don't care what other people say! If anyone says anything negative, they are probably just jealous that you have a boyfriend who loves you and they don't.
mailyse f.

by FutureAmericanIdol on 10/8/2012 2:15:15 PM

omg thats soo mean!

by j4zm09 on 10/8/2012 11:16:06 AM

I think this guy may like me he was kinda maybe flirting with me the other day we were at a XC meet and it was freezing and I was talking to him and he remember this detail about something I used to do and was asking me about something I didn't think anyone saw it wasn't embarrass or anything the I asked if I could us the blanket he had and he was like giving it to me then pulling it away from me and then he gave it to me and he did the same thing with a chair he would stand up then sit before I could then he took something from me. If he likes me what should I do? I kinda like him. Sorry this is so long

Hey Sparklysharpie, if he likes you go with it. Keep flirting and ask him to hang out. It sounds like he's into you from what you're telling me. Get ya man girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sparklysharpie on 10/7/2012 9:22:42 PM

♥☆If you have any questions about puberty, or how to ask about it , talk to me! I'm an experienced girl that has ALL of the answers!♥☆

by snagmonkey on 10/7/2012 9:07:25 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!
I'm going camping next weekend with some friends. It will be about 45 degrees outside and I'm not sure what all I need to pack. Please help!

Hey girlie, you'll definitely want to pack layers. It will be warmer during the day and probably much cooler at night. So pack t-shirts to wear under sweatshirts and jackets to stay comfortable through the day. You'll also definitely want warm clothes to sleep in.

Lauren T.

by Bunnybaby on 10/7/2012 8:55:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Our school dance is coming up and I have a BF. Of course I wan to go with him, but he might not be able to go. If so, I still don't want to go alone! Would it be wrong to ask another guy (or say yes to another guy) to the dance? I would never cheat on him, but it's just a dance, right? Help!

Hey girlie, talk to your boyfriend about it first to make sure he won't be bothered by it. If he says it's ok then go for it! Just make sure that the boy you're going with knows it's just as friends.

Lauren T.

by squizzcute on 10/7/2012 7:49:13 PM

My (ex) boyfriend did the same thing. Only he started dating my friend after two days :/ I guess he just wasn't the right guy.

by kenzi143 on 10/7/2012 7:17:34 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
For my birthday on August 9th I got an iPod Touch 4th generation. And now 1 month later, they have a new one. I feel kind of stupid for getting it, when like 4 weeks later theres a new one and I feel guilty!

Hey girlie, except for size and color, there isn't a whole lot different about the new touch and the 4th generation. You're still really lucky to have an almost brand new iPod touch and the software update should make up for some of the difference. Enjoy your iPod, love it and don't worry about the new one so much!

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/7/2012 6:52:52 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have NO idea what to wear tomorrow - a turquiose t shirt over a gray cami, black knit jeggings and silver glitter flats or a light purple, light blue, and gray flowered caradigan over a gray cami with black knit jeggings and silver glitter flats. I have light brown golden hair, caramel eyes and tan skin. Help!!!

Hey girlie, both sound cute! Try both outfits on tonight and decide which one you feel more confident in. Then go with that one!

Lauren T.

by Sarah510 on 10/7/2012 6:19:22 PM

OR maybe he liked you for awhile, then he started to develop feelings for someone else. Smile In that case, he was doing you a favor, sweetie.

by fungirl123 on 10/7/2012 6:05:43 PM