AN HOUR AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

2 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔

3 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

My ex moved on so quickly! Did he ever like me?

My ex and I dated for over a year. He recently broke up with me, and not even two weeks later he had another girlfriend. Does that...

ok so theres a guy that goes to my church and is in my ccd class and since that ended we have been texting because he asked for my number. i really like him and i was wondering if there were little hints or something that could have him ask me to hang out. i really need to know!

by sophieee2629 on 5/11/2013 5:12:37 PM

Ok so my exboyfriend and I dated for like ten months. Over the summer we became really distant and back at a school he never talked to me. So I ended it. That was all a few months ago, but i still like him! I told him that I still like him, but he likes someone else now. I'm really depressed, and I want to move on and find a new boyfriend. So the question is; should I try a new guy? And my friends said to date one of his best friends to make him jealous but idk if I should!! Plz help me

by Nerdy Birdy on 12/26/2012 5:21:21 PM

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 weeks. Well, I noticed he was flirting with another girl on instagram. Then, I saw where she had asked him out and he said yes while we were still dating! Later that day, he got one of his friends to tell me he was breaking up with me. What should I do? Should I talk it over with him? Should I talk to him at all? I'm really upset.

Hey girl,

I would definitely talk to him since this is all hearsay right now! He might have an explanation or it might be true, but he deserves the chance to explain what's going on, too. And if he is going on a date with someone else, you deserve someone better since he lied to you. Either way, talking to him and listening is the best thing you can do right now!

Meghan D.

by basketballislife21 on 12/14/2012 6:03:43 PM

Sorry this is a long story but... My BBF Erin started dating the guy I like, with full knowledge of my crush on him. A week later, they broke up because i was really angry at her and she became really depressed. We are still really close, so she has a couple of question I figured I could ask youSmile

1. They dated for 3 weeks then broke up, I think they would've lasted longer, but 1 day after the breakup, he already had another gf. Did he evn like her? She kindly allowed me to read their texts and he was planning on taking her to a dance, kissing her, and they hugged ALL THE TIME. Did he even like her?
2Also, I talked to a couple of people and they said that my friend's ex had already known the new gf when Erin and him had been dating... Did he cheat on her? I did some snooping and saw him saying things like You're so cute and I love you on some social networking sites.
Thank you so so much for your help.
Kelly<3

by kelly_wash on 12/9/2012 7:32:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD Lauren T.
The problem is, I'm not even talking to him! Every time I feel like I've gotten over him, he just finds a way back itno my head! And I'm going back to camp next summer, possibly winter/spring. Half of my thoughts consist of wanting summer even though school just started. It's ridiculous! And once I see him again, I don't know if I'll be able to hold back. I have no idea what to do. Frown

Hey girlie, unfortunately I don't have any other advice for you. Even though it's easy for you to want to be with him, I don't want to see you get hurt. He doesn't sound like a good guy when it comes to relationships, and you don't want someone like that as a first or second boyfriend. Remind yourself that you deserve better, someone who likes you and only you.

Lauren T.

by wickedisme on 11/4/2012 6:19:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm so hung up on this guy, I might even be in love! Pleas help? Frown
;So I met a guy this summer at a camp we both work at. At first I saw him from afar and I was like, 'Damn he's fine.' And then I met him and he's really cool. (and 5'11"!) The thin is, he's a TOTAL player! He had around 3 girlfriends in the part of the summer that I knew him, and I'm sure he had more before that. Plus, he was totally flirting with me and making (really) extreme (and inappropriate) advances towards behind his girlfriends' backs! And he made them in ways that made me flirt back, even though i was friends with his girlfriend! One of his other ex-girlfriends who I love to death even told me I need to forget. I know he's a jerk and totally bad for me but I can't forget about him! He's so charming! We have amazing conversations! The worst part is though, that I haven't seen him since August and I'm still completely obsessed. Please help?!

Hey girlie, I know that it's hard when you really like him, but I think you need to stay away from him. You'll probably end up getting hurt if anything happens between the two of you. Stop talking to him so much and start talking to other boys. The best way to get over a crush is to find a new one.

Lauren T.

by wickedisme on 11/4/2012 5:36:31 PM

SAME HERE SISTER!

by AarynJ on 10/13/2012 3:51:49 PM

I dont think guys know what they want. Sometime they just want a change and that may have been why he started dating so fast. I dont think its fair but things sometimes go that way.

by fashionqn on 10/11/2012 4:25:43 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
question, y do guys never ask a girl to a dance like there has to be a fling before they ask somebody? they never ask somebody because they want a nice girl for a date for a dance. y also can't guys even notice the girls that spend on a ton of time on trying to look semi-presentable? and why oh why won't guys ever go for the girls not part of their social group?

Hey girl, because it's hard to ask people outside of their social circle. They don't know them as well and it's like asking a stranger point blank. They don't want to get rejected so it's much easier to just go for the friend who's a sure yes than the nice girl they don't know as well who may be a yes or a no.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Icecreamluver on 10/8/2012 7:59:09 PM

Violence is never the answer! You are both wrong and should maybe talk it out next time! mailyse f.

by PuppyCT on 10/8/2012 2:55:34 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
My ex and I dated for over a year. Two days ago, I broke up with him for the third time. But today, when I thought about him, I couldn't stop crying. I broke up with him because our relationship has been causing us both a lot of stress. But now I can't help thinking how I could have fixed it without the break up. We love each other, and I feel like he is the only guy who will ever understand me. I know that he is very upset too, and I can't help but ask myself if I made the wrong decision. Should I get back together with him, for a third time? If so, what will people think of me? Help!!

It seems like your even more stressed now! If you only broke up with him because your relationship was too stressful, maybe you should consider getting back together with him. And don't care what other people say! If anyone says anything negative, they are probably just jealous that you have a boyfriend who loves you and they don't.
mailyse f.

by FutureAmericanIdol on 10/8/2012 2:15:15 PM

omg thats soo mean!

by j4zm09 on 10/8/2012 11:16:06 AM

I think this guy may like me he was kinda maybe flirting with me the other day we were at a XC meet and it was freezing and I was talking to him and he remember this detail about something I used to do and was asking me about something I didn't think anyone saw it wasn't embarrass or anything the I asked if I could us the blanket he had and he was like giving it to me then pulling it away from me and then he gave it to me and he did the same thing with a chair he would stand up then sit before I could then he took something from me. If he likes me what should I do? I kinda like him. Sorry this is so long

Hey Sparklysharpie, if he likes you go with it. Keep flirting and ask him to hang out. It sounds like he's into you from what you're telling me. Get ya man girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sparklysharpie on 10/7/2012 9:22:42 PM

♥☆If you have any questions about puberty, or how to ask about it , talk to me! I'm an experienced girl that has ALL of the answers!♥☆

by snagmonkey on 10/7/2012 9:07:25 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!
I'm going camping next weekend with some friends. It will be about 45 degrees outside and I'm not sure what all I need to pack. Please help!

Hey girlie, you'll definitely want to pack layers. It will be warmer during the day and probably much cooler at night. So pack t-shirts to wear under sweatshirts and jackets to stay comfortable through the day. You'll also definitely want warm clothes to sleep in.

Lauren T.

by Bunnybaby on 10/7/2012 8:55:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Our school dance is coming up and I have a BF. Of course I wan to go with him, but he might not be able to go. If so, I still don't want to go alone! Would it be wrong to ask another guy (or say yes to another guy) to the dance? I would never cheat on him, but it's just a dance, right? Help!

Hey girlie, talk to your boyfriend about it first to make sure he won't be bothered by it. If he says it's ok then go for it! Just make sure that the boy you're going with knows it's just as friends.

Lauren T.

by squizzcute on 10/7/2012 7:49:13 PM

My (ex) boyfriend did the same thing. Only he started dating my friend after two days :/ I guess he just wasn't the right guy.

by kenzi143 on 10/7/2012 7:17:34 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
For my birthday on August 9th I got an iPod Touch 4th generation. And now 1 month later, they have a new one. I feel kind of stupid for getting it, when like 4 weeks later theres a new one and I feel guilty!

Hey girlie, except for size and color, there isn't a whole lot different about the new touch and the 4th generation. You're still really lucky to have an almost brand new iPod touch and the software update should make up for some of the difference. Enjoy your iPod, love it and don't worry about the new one so much!

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/7/2012 6:52:52 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have NO idea what to wear tomorrow - a turquiose t shirt over a gray cami, black knit jeggings and silver glitter flats or a light purple, light blue, and gray flowered caradigan over a gray cami with black knit jeggings and silver glitter flats. I have light brown golden hair, caramel eyes and tan skin. Help!!!

Hey girlie, both sound cute! Try both outfits on tonight and decide which one you feel more confident in. Then go with that one!

Lauren T.

by Sarah510 on 10/7/2012 6:19:22 PM

OR maybe he liked you for awhile, then he started to develop feelings for someone else. Smile In that case, he was doing you a favor, sweetie.

by fungirl123 on 10/7/2012 6:05:43 PM

Mod!
But why won't he talk to me????? I've tried but anytime he's near me I completley freak and can't say anything

Hey girlie, he might feel the same way. If he tends be shy and not very outgoing, he's probably also nervous and is having trouble working up the nerve to talk to you. Just say hi to him and see where things go from there. It can only get easier the more you do it.

Lauren T.

by ladyinlike on 10/7/2012 5:50:56 PM

MOD!!!!
So I have a twitter account and I would tweet stuff like how I wished that my crush would talk to me, how it annoyed me thatg he would have someone tell me that he wants to know me then not talk to me etc.(I never said any names) But I found out that someone went and showed him my twitter account.
after that he stopped looking at me as much as he usually does. So I went through and deleted the tweets and suddenly the next day everything went back to normal. What happened
Also I've noticed that his friends seem to know who I am even though I don't know them. Like they know my name and will say it when most people wouldn't. Like saying excuse me

Hey girlie, I guess he must have been upset about the tweets, and felt better when he saw you took them down. Or maybe he was just having an off day. And it sounds like he might have a thing for you and his friends know it. That's why they're treating you the way they do and using your name.

Lauren T.

by ladyinlike on 10/7/2012 5:30:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so i really like this guy, and my friend knows that but at our last football game, she sat by him, took pictures with him, tried rubbing his leg and stuff. And she knows i like him? So i had another friend tell her that someone liked the guy and was really hurt by what she did. She said she'd stop but then she posted a picture of him and her on Facebook and in the description was a heart! Its also her profile picture... The guy likes me because he tells my one friend, Courtney (not the flirting girl) and his best friend that he does. What should i do about the friend who flirts all of the time?!

Hey girlie, unfortunately there's not much you can do. Try talking to her about it yourself, and see if that changes anything. Otherwise ignore it. If he definitely likes you too then maybe the two of you will start going out and it will make it clear to her that he's not interested in her.

Lauren T.

by Mags:) on 10/7/2012 5:16:52 PM

MOD,
I have a crush on a guy. Ok fine, I have this HUGE crush on a guy! He found out from my friend that I like him, but his response was, "I'm so sorry but I have a girlfriend. I'm interested, it's just bad timing." What does that even mean? And what should I do?
Thanks,
RAL

Hey girlie, it sounds like he meant that he would like you if he were single. But since he's not, you'll have to just move on for now and maybe try again when he and his girlfriend break up.

Lauren T.

by rlitke13 on 10/7/2012 5:14:00 PM

I agree with this. My last ex moved on to another girl right after I dumped him. He still does that with everyone of his exes. I really have no clue why guys do this. I think they just don't want to be single. My friends think he has all those GFs just for popularity.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/7/2012 12:31:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! please help!
Ok so I found out that my boyfriend is into drugs. idk what to do! We just starting dating and i really like him! I knew that he wasn't the greatest person ever, like he doesn't make the greatest grades, and he cusses alot, and he has stole stuff in the past, but when we started dating, he started to stop all of that stuff and he said he was trying to be a better person! But one of his friends said that he hasn't stopped drugs. Should I break up with him? idk what to do! I can't be with a boy like him...but i still like him alotFrown

Hey Alykat18, well you only heard from his friend. Ask him what's going on and see what he says. It may have only done them once or maybe his friend is exaggerating. Since he stopped doing all that bad stuff when he started dating you, maybe you can help him quit drugs. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Alykat18 on 10/7/2012 11:25:57 AM

Do you have more questions like this?
Then join my club, Ask Ahmari! I can answer any question that you have on almost everything! Right now, we are also looking for ALL officer positions! Come be a member!
XOXO

by MarMar1317 on 10/7/2012 11:15:48 AM

MoD MoD MoD! (please reply to this and post this!!)
hi im wondering if this is a good plan to loose weight?
Okay so on monday i eat multi grain peanutbutter cherios
For breakfast, then do like 50 crunches and sit ups and like
That, then have phy ed (which isn't very active) and then
Have school lunches which aer 800 calories a day. Then drink
Alot of water every day, and go for a short walk then and eat about
A 900 calorie dinner.
Then tuesday, do te exact same thing, just no phy ed class.
Then wed- (every other)- run a mile.
Every thursday and every other friday run a mile
But every other weekend run two miles.
Does this work?
Please reply asap!
Thanks!!!!!

Hey Sunny4132, yeah sounds good to me. Keep it up and those pounds should come right off! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sunny4132 on 10/7/2012 9:54:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD me and my bf have been dating for almost a month, and everything was great...then last night he dropped a huge bomb and told me he was bisexual. at first i freaked, but now i'm ok with it. but ever since he told me, things have been weird. not with me, with him. like when we text, he doesn't seem as all smiley and excited like he normally is. i feel like either there's something he's not telling me he wants to break up with me. should i confront him about or see what happens when we talk today? thanks!
ps- if he does break up with me, how do i handle it? i really like him...

Hey karategurl78, yeah ask him about it. He may not know he's acting weird so bring it up. Ask if there's something going on. And if he does break up with you, I'll be here for ya! Smile Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by karategirl78 on 10/7/2012 9:24:03 AM

maybe he dumped you for the girl?

by Glitterheart16 on 10/7/2012 1:57:09 AM

There are these 8th graders at my new school that everyone says takes drugs I'm trying to keep and open mind, and they seem nice but everyone says to avoid them! I'm so confused!!!!!

Hey snagmonkey, if everyone says it, it could be true. High school is where a lot of kids start experimenting with drugs so it's not that hard to believe. Don't ever let peer pressure get to you chica. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by snagmonkey on 10/7/2012 1:35:36 AM

Are you Danielle Peazer?!? hahaha This is just like her realationship. First she dates Liam for like a year, they broke up, and 2 weeks later he's dating Leona Lewis! I'm surprised GL hasn't done a story on all this yet...

by ponylov27 on 10/7/2012 12:19:29 AM