3 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

6 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

8 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Help! My BGF is way jealous of my BF

I have a boyfriend, but my problem is my guy friend. He has something against my BF. He gets way overprotective and acts like he’s trying to...

Me and my BGF have been crushing on each other for a while now and soon we might be dating, but our friend(lets say Ted) is very confusing. When thre three of us hang out, Ted is very innapropriate and bags on his friend(my BGF)! But when Ted and I are alone, he smiles at me a lot and gets touchy(which I hate). Is ted trying to flirt with me, jelious of his friend, or is he just a huge perv? Ted is always asking for hugs and high fives too, whats that about?

Hey girlie, he's probably jealous and trying to flirt with you. Tell him you don't like it when he gets touchy with you and try to hang out with him less. If he doesn't respect you, you and your BGF probably don't need him anyway.

Lauren T.

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/3/2013 5:09:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I really like this guy. He always flirts with me and talks to me in class, and says I should go to these football games he always goes to. Friday, I got up to sharpen my pencil and he sat in my seat (he sits in from of me) and when I asked him for it back, he says "only for a kiss". He does stuff like that all the time. We've been really good friends for like 3 years, and last year and the year before he told me he liked me several times. This year, I've asked his firned if they think he likes me. Some say they think he does, some say maybe, but one or two say that he just wants to have a good time and mess with me. He's really sweet and sensitive, so I don't know why he'd do that. Sometimes I think maybe he just flirts so he can laugh about how stupid I am for thinking he likes me. What do you think is going on with him and what's should I do?
Btw he doesn't know I like him, and sorry for it being so long!

Hey girlie, it sounds like he's definitely flirting with you because he likes. Boys aren't usually so bold like asking for kisses if they're just playing around. Be extra flirty with him, and see how he responds. When you feel confident about it, tell him how you feel.

Lauren T.

by katherinechase1 on 10/14/2012 7:33:51 PM

Alyssa B.
MOD MOD MOD MOD!
(cont. from 2nd comment)
I feel like I kind of made it such a big deal (all of my school reports on dance, and all of my journal writes in school about dance) that I am kind of tired of that aspect. I love to dance, but I think that when I'm NOT at dance, I should focus on other things. Maybe it's stupid.

Hey girl, no, that's not stupid at all. I think you should definitely explore other interests and shouldn't be afraid to. Try focusing on other topics and let your parents know if they're concerned it's not because you don't love dancing but because you want to understand other things too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/8/2012 8:24:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I see where you are coming from, Alyssa B., but I don't think I went into enough detail. I tried out for a dance team, and I made it, so now I have made a commitment to all of the rehearsals and practices for the year. I can't do any less than what I'm doing now. The more I think about it the worse I feel.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/8/2012 8:22:20 PM

MD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, so I love dance a lot. But since the school year started, I have been not wanting to go because it is 4 hours after school and I have homework. The dance company year just started and it's super expensive, and I can't quit now. I feel like it's not as much of a passion as it used to be. I feel bad because it's expensive and if I'm not loving it, I'm wasting $4,000 a year from my parents. I feel so bad. When I am at dance I have fun, but I get stressed out with all my homework overload and getting home at 9:00PM every night when there is still homework to be done, and shower, and dinner!

Hey girl, I'd definitely talk to your parents about how you feel. It sounds like you do like dancing, it's just hard to balance with everything else. See what your 'rents think and see if this have any strategies you can try together to balance out your schedule without giving up dance completely.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by WinnieGirlie on 10/8/2012 7:53:52 PM

♥Hey Girlies!♥★If you need some advice on growing up stuff I'm your girl!★I give answers REALLY fast because I'm on all the time and I check my profile constantly!★And I give trustworthy advice that really works!★

by snagmonkey on 10/8/2012 5:14:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD i'm starting to shed a lot of hair during class, taking a bath, or anywhere! it's getting really annoying and i want it to stop. my mom thinks it's due to stress. is that the case, and if not, what is it, and how do i get rid of it?

Loosing hair from stress is actually very common! Try to relax more! Go to bed earlier, take warm bubble baths, and try not to stress over school too much either!
mailyse f.

by PuppyCT on 10/8/2012 2:52:31 PM

Hey girlies!
I've got a new club c:
'All girl advice xx ' is a club about all things advice. It's a place to vent, get advice, or give advice.. I hope you enjoy!! xx mailyse f.

by sawlly_cool on 10/8/2012 1:37:50 PM