AN HOUR AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

3 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

6 HOURS AGO 8 things all runners know to be true (#3 it TOO real...):

Rock the vote: Pick your president!

Ever wish you could cast a vote for your fave presidential candidate? You...

Obama. He has supported the middle class when no one else did. He cares about our schools, kids and will make woman's rights equal to men's. Also, as a gay right's activist with a lesbian aunt, it's only fair LGBT citizens have the right to marry.

by angelicjade on 10/9/2012 3:11:14 PM

I don't really like either. Besides, presidents always lie just so they can get votes. We need an honest president, a president that is interested in what the people think, a wise president, a president that will make everyones lives better.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/9/2012 1:35:40 PM

cheetah#1-I agree.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/9/2012 1:19:44 PM

I want to vote for Obama. I understand he has done nothing for our country, but he hasn't mad it worse either. Besides both candidates tell lies @cheetah#1. Also i just can't stand that stupid " our rights come from God and Nature.."

by cutebuddy on 10/9/2012 12:22:05 PM

I voted for Mitt Romney.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/9/2012 10:18:51 AM

I don't like either, but if I could vote I would vote Mitt Romney. I pray that someone will stop Obama care.

by Rosethe1 on 10/9/2012 9:12:35 AM

Haha, I know. I'm glad that I'm not at voting age. @dottie5

by Gabriella123 on 10/9/2012 7:39:44 AM

MITT ROMNEY!!! Obama has ruined this country, we can't afford to have him for four more years! The democratic television only tells lies, and tell you only the things you want to hear. THOSE ADS ARE FAKE! I respect peoples' opinions, but seriously, Mitt Romney.

by cheetah#1 on 10/9/2012 7:23:04 AM

I really don't like either of them, but if I had to choose, Barack Obama!!! Mitt Romney is planning to do bad things to people, also his name sounds like a baseball player. Obama is slowly bringing change to our country that will help us out of our debt.

by Bobalina on 10/8/2012 8:25:46 PM

MITT ROMNEY! Obama has done nothing for this country. For those of you who claim Romney would make a bad president, I strongly suggest you watch the presidential debates.

by pinksox on 10/8/2012 8:24:23 PM

Do you watch movies online?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!