1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 1 rocks out with iLive DJstyle stereo headphones from @jcpenney:

12 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

14 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

Rock the vote: Pick your president!

Ever wish you could cast a vote for your fave presidential candidate? You...

Obama! He helps middle class familys, but Mitt Romey, Only helps MILLIONARES And put MORE Taxes on middle class! So... OBAMA! (Cant vote too young parents will). Obama! Smile

by doglover463 on 10/8/2012 8:17:27 PM

by myfatsquirrel on 10/8/2012 7:40:32 PM

There's not much of a choice. :/ Glad I'm not at voting age.

by dottie5 on 10/8/2012 7:35:44 PM

Politics is like choosing who is better- One Direction or Justin Beiber because no matter what you say someone will always be upset!

by sprinklz28 on 10/8/2012 7:32:12 PM

People don't understand what Obama has done to our beloved country. He promised things to us he has never done. We have a really bad economy because of him. And probably most of all you guys are just wanting Obama to be elected for gay an lesbian rights and for other stuff I won't go into deep detail about. 'nough said

by dramagal2222 on 10/8/2012 7:26:49 PM

by WhiteWolf13 on 10/8/2012 7:18:49 PM

Um, Mitt Romney. Duhh!

by cheetah#1 on 10/8/2012 7:17:55 PM

I don't know too much about politics, but from what I've heard I don't like either of them. But I still think Obama is MUCH better than Romney.

by ising990 on 10/8/2012 6:48:18 PM

Obama. He is making changes to help this country-- yes, it's coming slowly, but that's the way it has to be. You can't fix huge economical and social problems overnight. Romney wants to reverse everything the President has done. He wants to cut taxes for millionaires and increase them for the middle class. Please, please, please vote for President Barack Obama at the polls this November.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 10/8/2012 6:33:31 PM

The_Lorax could not have said it better. Womans rights is something that really angers me. Also the fact that he would have a tax cut for the wealthy people. Obama makes sense by saying rich people pay a little bit more for the good of the whole country. I mean, what are they doing with all that extra money? Not donating it to charities obviously!!

by chick987 on 10/8/2012 6:10:26 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!