3 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

4 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

5 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

Rock the vote: Pick your president!

Ever wish you could cast a vote for your fave presidential candidate? You...

obama wins!yay!whop whop!

by ashbabe567765 on 11/6/2012 11:51:00 PM

BTW! Abortions are bad! According to the Bible, if you believe it,(it's ok if you don't, your choice), the soul enters the body when it starts being created, which means basically while the two people are having sex. Do you want to kill a soul? What if that person who would be born would cure cancer, or become your child's best friend (once you have a child, if you have a child, after your married)? Plus, if you have sex, and you don't want a child, you need to face the consequences. You can just have the baby and give them up for adoption! so much better thann killing it! Think about it with your emotions, not just logic!

by iluvuso on 11/1/2012 9:57:09 PM

Romney is not against women's rights or equality! In his form of Mormanism his wife isn't allowed to work. He isn't allowed to force his religion upon us though. The constitution also has amendments giving women rights! You can't go against the Constitution! He can not take away our rights. Even if he wanted to, he can't! So take that out of what you're saying. And the definition of marriage, according to the Bible, which y'all may or may not believe, is the uniting of a man and a woman, not two men or two women, so if you believe that, then there is no such thing as gay "marriage". Obama wants more laws and rules, and that is pure fact. If that's what you want, then vote for him. But the more laws, the less freedoms. So if you want a more free and equal country, Go Romney!

by iluvuso on 11/1/2012 9:50:58 PM

I personally think that articles like are so important! Keep it up! Smile

by cescalovescookies on 10/19/2012 11:04:11 PM

@carrie_underwood, Seriously, your bringing religion into this? That has nothing to do with who will be a good president. Oh, and please don't think I'm tying to be mean, I just thought it was unecsesary to say that.

by lemonlime123 on 10/17/2012 6:58:52 PM

i don't get why everyone is saying bad things about mitt. every ad or poliician i see is saying the opposite of what he is trying to saying. obama has had his chance and he ruined it. it's time for a change that will help us and fix america.

by cutiepie953 on 10/12/2012 8:16:45 PM

OBAMA ALL TEH WAY, YO! If the adults were to elect Mitt Romney, we would be living in a country with sucky education, sucky healthcare, and a president who spray-tanned himself before he gave a speech to hispanics so he could seem more like them. He'd als be taking away the American value of freedom by stopping gay marriage and abortions. Everyone has the right to choose, that's just my opinion. Plus, Obama and Biden said they WILL have all troops out by 2014. Romney and Ryan said they'd TRY. Big difference.

by mrsboobeartomlinson on 10/12/2012 6:04:13 PM

MOD MOD
I just want to thank GL for doing an article like this. Lots of magazines like this try to avoid touching politics because they are afraid that they will lose subscribers but you do a great job of offering unbiased information and informing us. Thank you for all you guys do

Hey girl, your so welcome! I'm super happy to do it. We at GL really appreciate the praise. <3 =)

Lauren I.

by rcy9 on 10/12/2012 6:13:17 AM

If Obama becomes president again, we will probably become a socialist(communist) country and go right down the tubes just like the soviet union does... i mean have any of you watched the presidential debates and actually understood what they were saying??? Romney has won the debates so far because all Obama does is deflect by repeating what Romney wants to do if he's president and how that's different than his vision.

by IDKBoys on 10/11/2012 11:57:28 PM

Our school did a mock election. Mitt Romney won by 5 votes!

by horseygirl1414 on 10/11/2012 10:04:37 PM

If Romney becomes president, we are doomed. I say Obama.

by ilovehorses224 on 10/11/2012 9:43:25 PM

Go romney! Go romney!

by seekthetruth929 on 10/11/2012 8:46:38 AM

Obama is a very respectable man is should be the president. Romney is against gay marriages, equality, and he is sexist. ghe wants to contain America and if you want america to still be "the free country" then Obama is the choice.

by radiolovergirl on 10/10/2012 4:14:57 PM

livi23-I'm not trying to be mean but some people already know that and agree with it. And I'm pretty sure people 'know their facts' about Romney before voting for him.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/10/2012 1:34:56 PM

obama is saying the same things now that he was saying four years ago!!!! if he was going to cange our country, why hasn't he started??? Maybe with Romney we can actually get some stuff done and decrease the deficit....and on the whole issue of taxes? if you earn your money and work hard for it shouldn't you be able to keep it??? and dont you think getting rid of abortions will force women to be more careful? just think about that.

by izzy girl on 10/9/2012 9:21:23 PM

Obama definitely. Four years is not long enough to change the economy people. Some of you have been in school longer than that and still don't know the difference between your and you're. Romney wants to get rid of abortion and birth control for women. You obviously need to learn your facts about him before you stand behind him.

by livi23 on 10/9/2012 7:45:37 PM

I hope everyone knows that Romney is taking away a woman's right to a abortion. He is also against using birth control and tampons as they are "foreign" objects. That's not fair. Obama is allowing woman the right to an abortion as long as it isn't too far in to the pregnancy term. also he believes women can use this form of contraception to stop bleeding from the period and also the right to birth control.

by angelicjade on 10/9/2012 6:59:30 PM

I voted for Mitt Romney on the Scholastic thingy. Obama is trying to lead this country into poverty! He takes money from people who work and give it to the people who dont. I know WAY to many people whose parents need a job but cant find one i mean WHATS UP WITH THAT???!!!! He isn't proud of our nation!!! He GOES TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND APOLIGIZES!!! Who does that? We never did ANYTHING to them!!!Dont even get me started on the whole abortion thing. I mean geez give Romney a chance, I mean its not like hes trying to kill off BABIES!! I mean like they dont need to pay money so middle/high school girls can get abortions w/o their parents knowledge!!! Gays and Lesbians thing ya thats kinda should be their own choice whether or not to marry (i NEVER would). But otherwise give Romney a chance, maybe he has an ACTUALLY BRAIN unlike our current president.

by Ash166 on 10/9/2012 6:51:54 PM

Romney is NOT cutting taxes for the rich! He said it himself several times during the first presidential debate. I know that you think that he's just lying, but you can't just lie on national television. In addition to that, he also laid out his plan step-by-step for decreasing the deficit, which did NOT include that tax cut. Also, a bipartisan economist did a study and said that Romney could follow that plan without the tax cut for millionaires. Please, if you are going to share your opinion on here, make that an informed opinion. Now, I favor Romney because he is the candidate who has a plan laid out to make this economy better, which is what we need so badly.

by Fly1213 on 10/9/2012 5:13:18 PM

i voted for romney. i dont believe in abortion so i dont mind the take away abortion thing.i do believe our president shouuld be some form of christian because christianity started this country.also obama has ruled our country for 4 years he can go!!!!!!!!

by brbsbranum on 10/9/2012 4:29:37 PM

Obama. He has supported the middle class when no one else did. He cares about our schools, kids and will make woman's rights equal to men's. Also, as a gay right's activist with a lesbian aunt, it's only fair LGBT citizens have the right to marry.

by angelicjade on 10/9/2012 3:11:14 PM

I don't really like either. Besides, presidents always lie just so they can get votes. We need an honest president, a president that is interested in what the people think, a wise president, a president that will make everyones lives better.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/9/2012 1:35:40 PM

cheetah#1-I agree.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/9/2012 1:19:44 PM

I want to vote for Obama. I understand he has done nothing for our country, but he hasn't mad it worse either. Besides both candidates tell lies @cheetah#1. Also i just can't stand that stupid " our rights come from God and Nature.."

by cutebuddy on 10/9/2012 12:22:05 PM

I voted for Mitt Romney.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/9/2012 10:18:51 AM

I don't like either, but if I could vote I would vote Mitt Romney. I pray that someone will stop Obama care.

by Rosethe1 on 10/9/2012 9:12:35 AM

Haha, I know. I'm glad that I'm not at voting age. @dottie5

by Gabriella123 on 10/9/2012 7:39:44 AM

MITT ROMNEY!!! Obama has ruined this country, we can't afford to have him for four more years! The democratic television only tells lies, and tell you only the things you want to hear. THOSE ADS ARE FAKE! I respect peoples' opinions, but seriously, Mitt Romney.

by cheetah#1 on 10/9/2012 7:23:04 AM

I really don't like either of them, but if I had to choose, Barack Obama!!! Mitt Romney is planning to do bad things to people, also his name sounds like a baseball player. Obama is slowly bringing change to our country that will help us out of our debt.

by Bobalina on 10/8/2012 8:25:46 PM

MITT ROMNEY! Obama has done nothing for this country. For those of you who claim Romney would make a bad president, I strongly suggest you watch the presidential debates.

by pinksox on 10/8/2012 8:24:23 PM

Obama! He helps middle class familys, but Mitt Romey, Only helps MILLIONARES And put MORE Taxes on middle class! So... OBAMA! (Cant vote too young parents will). Obama! Smile

by doglover463 on 10/8/2012 8:17:27 PM

MITT ROMNEY

by myfatsquirrel on 10/8/2012 7:40:32 PM

There's not much of a choice. :/ Glad I'm not at voting age.

by dottie5 on 10/8/2012 7:35:44 PM

Politics is like choosing who is better- One Direction or Justin Beiber because no matter what you say someone will always be upset!

by sprinklz28 on 10/8/2012 7:32:12 PM

People don't understand what Obama has done to our beloved country. He promised things to us he has never done. We have a really bad economy because of him. And probably most of all you guys are just wanting Obama to be elected for gay an lesbian rights and for other stuff I won't go into deep detail about. 'nough said

by dramagal2222 on 10/8/2012 7:26:49 PM

OBAMA!!!

by WhiteWolf13 on 10/8/2012 7:18:49 PM

Um, Mitt Romney. Duhh!

by cheetah#1 on 10/8/2012 7:17:55 PM

I don't know too much about politics, but from what I've heard I don't like either of them. But I still think Obama is MUCH better than Romney.

by ising990 on 10/8/2012 6:48:18 PM

Obama. He is making changes to help this country-- yes, it's coming slowly, but that's the way it has to be. You can't fix huge economical and social problems overnight. Romney wants to reverse everything the President has done. He wants to cut taxes for millionaires and increase them for the middle class. Please, please, please vote for President Barack Obama at the polls this November.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 10/8/2012 6:33:31 PM

The_Lorax could not have said it better. Womans rights is something that really angers me. Also the fact that he would have a tax cut for the wealthy people. Obama makes sense by saying rich people pay a little bit more for the good of the whole country. I mean, what are they doing with all that extra money? Not donating it to charities obviously!!

by chick987 on 10/8/2012 6:10:26 PM

If I were American and of voting age, it would be no question for me. Obama all the way. Romney has contradicted himself on his own campaign, and wants to deny women, LGBT people, people who are not as wealthy as he is, and basically anyone who is not a straight, rich, white man their rights. This is really not okay. End of story.

by The_Lorax on 10/8/2012 5:38:31 PM

I don't exactly like either of them, but if i had to pick,
GO ROMNEY, NObama!!

by Natazha on 10/8/2012 5:16:46 PM

I don't exactly like either of them, but if i had to pick,
GO ROMNEY, NObama!!

by Natazha on 10/8/2012 5:15:12 PM

Romney!!!

by koolkatmn on 10/8/2012 4:54:01 PM

TOTALLY Obama. The things I hear on TV about Mitt Romney and him taking over women's control of their body really makes me scared. Also how he plans on having a HUGER tax cut for millionaires really makes me think about that guy. Also, he just seems like a total creeper for some reason.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 10/8/2012 4:36:53 PM

Please join my new club, Nerds Win at Life! All kinds of nerdy topics will be discussed! Smile

by edward199 on 10/8/2012 4:29:32 PM

Obama!!!!

by DreamsDie101 on 10/8/2012 4:26:17 PM

MIT ROMNEY!!! REPRESENT! mailyse f.

by coco4 on 10/8/2012 4:17:19 PM

i wish that Romney was a christian but he still rocks. MUCH better them obama!!! mailyse f.

by Carrie_Underwood on 10/8/2012 3:54:20 PM

ROMNEY!!! NOBAMA!!! mailyse f.

by Carrie_Underwood on 10/8/2012 3:49:05 PM

Personally, I don't like either.
They both have their ups but both of them are idiots. mailyse f.

by Dani143 on 10/8/2012 3:07:40 PM

Obama of course! keep those votes for him coming! mailyse f.

by muenessa678 on 10/8/2012 3:01:34 PM

I voted 4 Obama. And @YouCanCallMeCat tell your sister that I think that that's the best way I've ever heard of to decide who you would want to vote for as president. mailyse f.

by musikmaker on 10/8/2012 3:01:12 PM

LOL, i'm not american Tong

by ColosalMascara on 10/8/2012 2:02:26 PM

Deff Mitt Romney. Obama just promised the same things he did four years ago. It's sooo stupid. I wish we could bring back Bill Clintin berfore 9/11 no jobs and high gas prices

by serenitybaum on 10/8/2012 1:04:45 PM

I doubt they will waver to far from vote polls from adults. Most kids' political views are adopted from their parents anyway. Personally, I think neither. I feel if Obama was capable of doing something he would've done it in the four years he spent as president, but I don't think Romney has much firmly to offer.

by kenzi143 on 10/8/2012 12:59:43 PM

Obama is ruining our country. Mitt Romney has better political views.

by heather99 on 10/8/2012 12:36:08 PM

I think it's cool that we are able to vote Smile It's a good thing it doesn't really count! My little sister wants Mitt Romney to win because she says he has great hair! LOL

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/8/2012 12:22:27 PM

OBAMA!!!!!!

by rosesong on 10/8/2012 12:21:16 PM

Mitt Romney!!!!!!

by ponygirl6298 on 10/8/2012 12:17:19 PM

I am totally thrilled by the chance to vote.

by otter77 on 10/8/2012 11:51:02 AM

Obama! Respect my opinion! Obama!O

by snowver11 on 10/8/2012 11:36:37 AM

OBAMA

by BabyDahl13 on 10/8/2012 11:23:10 AM

obama woowoo obama woowoo

by skysky429 on 10/8/2012 11:22:37 AM

This is sooo coool! haha I can't wait to do it!

by j4zm09 on 10/8/2012 11:19:26 AM