AN HOUR AGO Get the curls of your dreams with these Mixed Chicks products: http://t.co/cRd7xJJ0tA http://t.co/If1vAEVEX2 pic.twitter.com/NmmIK92dT4

3 HOURS AGO Bet you didn't know you could use your Vaseline for *this*: http://t.co/5C7wwsc8LO pic.twitter.com/9C3AauyVXD

4 HOURS AGO Get all the pretty points—without the pain: http://t.co/Z73qiBLxA2 pic.twitter.com/h0sQsDAt7Q

COMMENTS

Treat yourself with food beauty

Who needs expensive beauty treatments at a fancy salon? You’ve got everything you need for luxurious spa results right in your kitchen. Gather your ingredients, grab your...

I've heard a lot of DIY beauty tricks, but I don't think I have ever heard of the egg white strips .. gotta try Smile

by BBMarie on 10/8/2012 8:20:11 PM

my aunt put this green thing and cucumber eyes things on her face once, i got freaked out at her house! lolz

by Susmita24 on 10/8/2012 7:42:20 PM

I am so trying that! Smile

by ising990 on 10/8/2012 6:51:41 PM

Awesome! I'm having a spa themed birthday party in a month so these are things I'll definitely use!

by LovePeaceHope on 10/8/2012 5:55:57 PM

Awesome! I'm so doing this at my next sleepover! Smile GL you've done it again. LOL

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/8/2012 4:50:42 PM

I want to try the body scrub because it's vegan Smile  mailyse f.

by phoebeanne on 10/8/2012 3:48:38 PM

Hey girls!!! Just tryed all of thease, and thought I'd share how they turned out! The treat your hair made waaayy to much stuff you just need 2TLB of honey 1TBL olive oil and I like to put 1TBL of aple cider vinger (it helps for dry hair. Use an old hair band to put your hair back and make shure u don't have a shirt u like on while putting it on because it sticky and get every where. Two the egg face mask. Don't put it all over ur face just on ur black heads and pimples. And it kinda smells bad I won't use it again. And last (my fav one) the sugar scrub. It really softens skin at feels amazingI put it in a cup and put it in my shower and when i toke a shower i just scurbed it all over me and my skin felt amazing i also used it on my lips and feet i WILL be useing this AGAIN!!! Hope this helped! - Serenity mailyse f.

by serenitybaum on 10/8/2012 3:19:17 PM

Sweet!!! So tryin them all!

by boogieboard99 on 10/8/2012 12:50:28 PM

Awesome! I'm totally gonna try the toilet paper and egg white idea! Smile

by drummergirl133 on 10/8/2012 12:47:33 PM

totally trying the egg mask!

by ponygirl6298 on 10/8/2012 12:20:44 PM

Want to brighten up your wardrobe for summer? Add some neon sunnies. A hyper-bright and fun way to add color.

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!