AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with Jane makeup like we are? Then you’ll def want to check out this #BeautyBlowout: http://t.co/98vG84Nw7G

15 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

16 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

COMMENTS

Treat yourself with food beauty

Who needs expensive beauty treatments at a fancy salon? You’ve got everything you need for luxurious spa results right in your kitchen. Gather your ingredients, grab your...

Mod mod mod
Whats a egg white???

hey girl! when you crack open an egg, it's the clear-ish part, not the yellow part. When cooked, it turns white, which is why we call it egg WHITE.

xoxo

Katie L.

by NiallHluver_1 on 11/28/2012 3:57:30 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Hi. I'm 13, I'm short, and I just recently donated my hair. My hair is about to my neck now and I look REALLY young for my age. No one ever takes me seriously anymore! What kinds of makeup tricks or something can I do to make me look a little older? how about hair styles? Thanks!

Hey girl, that's great that you donated your hair! You should prob stay light on the makeup, maybe a concealer and gloss. As for your hair, there are lots of ways you could experiment with your new look! Try pulling your bangs back with bobby pins or curling your hair inwards towards your chin.

Lauren I.

by Jnndrt on 10/30/2012 2:27:10 AM

does the honey olive oil thing really work? i just tried it and it feels all gross and gooey right now (waiting 30 mins before i can rinse it) and i was wondering if it really works...

Hey girlie, I've heard a bunch of girls say it really worked for them. Though, I imagine it does feel a little weird while you wait. Good luck and keep me posted!

Lauren I.

by lilja on 10/29/2012 11:35:41 AM

You can use the yolk of the egg for moisturizer. After you remove the tiolet paper mask, put the yolk on your face and let it dry, then rinse.

by lilitzygurl:) on 10/24/2012 8:09:45 PM

Thanks Katie L.!!
I'm totally gonna try that;)

no problem, girl! glad to help Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by Krisskatt on 10/24/2012 2:59:40 PM

Mod!!!mod!mod!
Is it safe to put egg on ur face till it hardens? Because eggs r germy...
Pleeeeeeeease answer!!!!

hey girl! yes, it is totally safe, as long as you keep it out of your mouth and eyes! some eggs carry salmonella, which wont do anything to your skin, but will give ya major tummy troubles. Egg whites have great healing and clarifying nutrients, while the yolks are very mousturizing. so dont be afraid to use them as DIY masks!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Krisskatt on 10/24/2012 1:01:02 PM

I am totally going to try that egg mask! and to see all the dirt that sits on my face all day bonus! it will show me how bad I need to wash my face... right now!!!

by mandyo12 on 10/9/2012 10:07:13 PM

These are awesome I'm totally going to try them!!!!!

by Toritoad on 10/9/2012 6:19:55 PM

Are there any previous articles about short hair? Styling it? Making it grow faster? Anything about it? Thanks!!

by sunshinestar106 on 10/9/2012 3:35:09 PM

That's so awesome! sometimes when GL has something like this I don't have any of the things but today I have all of them. Yaaaayyyyy!

by rosiegrl on 10/9/2012 9:14:31 AM

I've heard a lot of DIY beauty tricks, but I don't think I have ever heard of the egg white strips .. gotta try Smile

by BBMarie on 10/8/2012 8:20:11 PM

my aunt put this green thing and cucumber eyes things on her face once, i got freaked out at her house! lolz

by Susmita24 on 10/8/2012 7:42:20 PM

I am so trying that! Smile

by ising990 on 10/8/2012 6:51:41 PM

Awesome! I'm having a spa themed birthday party in a month so these are things I'll definitely use!

by LovePeaceHope on 10/8/2012 5:55:57 PM

Awesome! I'm so doing this at my next sleepover! Smile GL you've done it again. LOL

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/8/2012 4:50:42 PM

I want to try the body scrub because it's vegan Smile  mailyse f.

by phoebeanne on 10/8/2012 3:48:38 PM

Hey girls!!! Just tryed all of thease, and thought I'd share how they turned out! The treat your hair made waaayy to much stuff you just need 2TLB of honey 1TBL olive oil and I like to put 1TBL of aple cider vinger (it helps for dry hair. Use an old hair band to put your hair back and make shure u don't have a shirt u like on while putting it on because it sticky and get every where. Two the egg face mask. Don't put it all over ur face just on ur black heads and pimples. And it kinda smells bad I won't use it again. And last (my fav one) the sugar scrub. It really softens skin at feels amazingI put it in a cup and put it in my shower and when i toke a shower i just scurbed it all over me and my skin felt amazing i also used it on my lips and feet i WILL be useing this AGAIN!!! Hope this helped! - Serenity mailyse f.

by serenitybaum on 10/8/2012 3:19:17 PM

Sweet!!! So tryin them all!

by boogieboard99 on 10/8/2012 12:50:28 PM

Awesome! I'm totally gonna try the toilet paper and egg white idea! Smile

by drummergirl133 on 10/8/2012 12:47:33 PM

totally trying the egg mask!

by ponygirl6298 on 10/8/2012 12:20:44 PM