7 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

9 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊

10 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy

COMMENTS

Work out your way

Not everyone can get out there and run 10 miles by themselves, but not everyone works well on a soccer team, either. So find out what type...

You guys should try a Zombie chase.

by wolfsrule43 on 10/8/2012 8:51:56 PM

MOD!
I'm having a horrable day! My face is breaking out 7 I got ruberbands on my braces and i feel like i'll never be beautiul! I don't know how I can go back to school like this?!

Hey girl, you ARE beautiful. We all have those icky days when we look in the mirror and it's like sigh (sometimes they're linked with PMS — super no fun!), "this is wrong, this is wrong." The key is to shake yourself out of it. For every negative comment you make, force yourself to give yourself two compliments on features you do like. Then go to school, be you and shine on the inside and it'll radiate out!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by wxyz22 on 10/8/2012 5:10:30 PM

About the Columbus day poll...I live in Maryland and don't have a day off today. Do people really have a day off of school?!?? Lucky :p

by sweetie99 on 10/8/2012 5:05:37 PM

I like cheerleading and tumbling classes!

by heather99 on 10/8/2012 4:50:48 PM

Hey girl, we are SO, so sorry to hear that. I've forwarded your comment on to an editor, and it should be taken care of ASAP. Hang in there! xoxo
Alyssa B.

by cerenajade on 10/8/2012 4:26:41 PM

Hiya! I was wondering if you had any ideas of what I could be for Halloween. I'm 13 with long blondish-brown hair. Any ideas? thanks!

Here are a few ideas...

- A hippie (since you have long hair)

- A celebrity: Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, ect.

-Cowgirl (2 braids)

- An angel

-baby from spice girls (your friends can be the other characters)

mailyse f.

by dancer4life<3! on 10/8/2012 2:36:39 PM

hey please check out my advice queen page i can answer anything and will get back to you within a day or 2 mailyse f.

by jadarocks2401 on 10/8/2012 2:06:41 PM

Running workouts are my faves.

by otter77 on 10/8/2012 11:49:09 AM

If you have a habit of eating a “grab-and-go” breakfast, make sure you choose one that's high in protein, like swapping butter for almond butter on your toast.

We don't have a poll for right now!

Watch this space - one will be available soon!

Drinking milk prevents breast cancer.

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.