1 HOURS AGO What does his snapchat *really* mean? http://t.co/572Rn8fry1 pic.twitter.com/5VbkwEWJuz

2 HOURS AGO The 5 types of cuties you'll DEF crush on in high school: http://t.co/1hUXX9jkHo pic.twitter.com/q95FBvPG2f

4 HOURS AGO #TheCW is reviving your fave old-school novel: http://t.co/u6JKkktYPw pic.twitter.com/QwdNe6N97Y

COMMENTS

Work out your way

Not everyone can get out there and run 10 miles by themselves, but not everyone works well on a soccer team, either. So find out what type...

You guys should try a Zombie chase.

by wolfsrule43 on 10/8/2012 8:51:56 PM

MOD!
I'm having a horrable day! My face is breaking out 7 I got ruberbands on my braces and i feel like i'll never be beautiul! I don't know how I can go back to school like this?!

Hey girl, you ARE beautiful. We all have those icky days when we look in the mirror and it's like sigh (sometimes they're linked with PMS — super no fun!), "this is wrong, this is wrong." The key is to shake yourself out of it. For every negative comment you make, force yourself to give yourself two compliments on features you do like. Then go to school, be you and shine on the inside and it'll radiate out!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by wxyz22 on 10/8/2012 5:10:30 PM

About the Columbus day poll...I live in Maryland and don't have a day off today. Do people really have a day off of school?!?? Lucky :p

by sweetie99 on 10/8/2012 5:05:37 PM

I like cheerleading and tumbling classes!

by heather99 on 10/8/2012 4:50:48 PM

Hey girl, we are SO, so sorry to hear that. I've forwarded your comment on to an editor, and it should be taken care of ASAP. Hang in there! xoxo
Alyssa B.

by cerenajade on 10/8/2012 4:26:41 PM

Hiya! I was wondering if you had any ideas of what I could be for Halloween. I'm 13 with long blondish-brown hair. Any ideas? thanks!

Here are a few ideas...

- A hippie (since you have long hair)

- A celebrity: Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, ect.

-Cowgirl (2 braids)

- An angel

-baby from spice girls (your friends can be the other characters)

mailyse f.

by dancer4life<3! on 10/8/2012 2:36:39 PM

hey please check out my advice queen page i can answer anything and will get back to you within a day or 2 mailyse f.

by jadarocks2401 on 10/8/2012 2:06:41 PM

Running workouts are my faves.

by otter77 on 10/8/2012 11:49:09 AM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Lavender helps you sleep on school nights.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.