8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

10 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

12 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Heroes of the lunch table

We were at lunch on the way home from a cross-country meet and I was sitting at this big table all alone. Next thing I know...

My BGF is always getting in the way when I try to talk to my crush!!!! I've talked to him, and he says that my crush is a jerk, and all that stuff. I don't know what to do, because it is REALLY getting annoying, but I don't want to lose by BGF!! Please help!!!

Hey babe,

There is definitely a little bit of jealousy at play here. Your BGF might think that you hanging out with your crush means less time for you and him to hang as buds. The best way to handle this situation is going straight to your BGF and talking to him about this. Ask him why he's been acting this way and reassure him that you're still the same you. Let him know that just because you'll be hangin' with your crush doesn't mean you won't make time for him, too. Good luck! xoxo

Alexis G.

by isas456 on 10/11/2012 5:52:57 AM

I really like this guy at my school, he is super funny, nice, and cute! Problem is, he's a popular guy while I'm just normal. His group of friends are always fierce when it comes to hanging out with people. I'm afraid to ask him out and I'm afraid that his friends are going to laugh at me! What should I do?

Hey girl! First of all, you are WAY more than "normal". You're pretty spectacular yourself! Popularity isn't everything. Are the two of you friends? Do you have classes together where you talk? Make sure you're going to ask him out for the right reasons, not just because he's "popular". Once you're sure about that, go for it! Just as Hillary Duff's dad in Cinderella story says, "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."

Katie L.

by dancingirl1613 on 10/10/2012 3:27:19 PM

My friend says that she really likes this guy and that he likes her back. I would be ok with this in any other situation, but he's almost 20 and she's 15!! She tells me that she's happy and for me to just chill about it. He has kissed her and her him; My dad has told that that is statutory rape... I keep telling her that she can't be in that kind of a relationship, but she won't listen to me. I have thought about talking to one of our teachers that knows who the guy is... This situation is distracting me from school work and other things!! Please help!!!

Hey girl! OMG that sounds like a bit of a creepy situation. Kissing isn't rape, but it still isn't right for him to be doing that. Maybe you and your parents could tell her parents, or you could go to your school counselor about it. You're not wrong to be worried, that is a pretty big age difference for a 15 year old. Do what you can to help her out, and make sure she knows you're only doing it for her own good. Good luck!

Katie L.

by crush2010 on 10/10/2012 12:42:44 PM

1.think of your crush.
2.make a heart with your hands.
3.kiss your hands.
4.put this on your favorite article and your crush will ask you out tomorrow! Let's hope it works Smile

by transform2314 on 10/9/2012 9:37:04 PM

So cute! I'm sure you felt so great about yourself!

by Gabriella123 on 10/9/2012 7:21:14 PM

Well, this may upset you that the Q wasn't hidden, but I can help youSmile No, you won't get pregnant, you have to go through intercourse for that. Now, this gets a little informative, but what Moved was your boyfriend's boner. Now, to learn what that is, you should maybe talk to parent/friend and ask.

by Danerka on 10/9/2012 5:15:38 PM

Hey girly, no you def won't get pregnant from that. So don't worry! But do talk to your mom, a doctor or another trusted adult to get the sex ed basics you need.

Lauren I.

by PandaLover0330 on 10/9/2012 4:52:42 PM

That is so sweet! I would feel pretty special Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/9/2012 3:27:31 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So sweet. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/9/2012 1:25:58 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?