10 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

11 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

12 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

16-year-old cheerleader breaks world record

The Texas high school football and cheerleading scene is legendary for its intensity, but one cheerleader has become particularly legendary. Miranda Ferguson, 16, is a high school...

congrtas thatw asa soo cool

by pinkywinks on 10/17/2012 4:51:11 PM

That's cool. My friend is 10 and she can do almost 4 sometimes.

by Katrinaisamodel on 10/16/2012 6:06:04 PM

My friend is from Georgia and when she moved to Texas she thought we would be barefoot hillbillies. LOL not a ALL texas!

by Choir-Girl99 on 10/12/2012 10:36:05 PM

Thats amazing!!! Lol something finally from TX. Yee haw yall! lol jk, we arent like that

by foodiejr99 on 10/11/2012 9:27:09 PM

Wow she's good.

by ToniiiMariee on 10/11/2012 2:00:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I'm the average weight for my height and I don't consider my self skinny but not fat either. Just like a normal size. I am also very tall for my age. I'm 12 years old and 5'10. I workout (well try to) at a gym 3 or more times a week and I'm a dancer. Last night when I was getting out of the shower, I saw a stretch mark on my hip. Nobody wants them and I wasn't very hapy to see it. It's a place that would be covered up with a swimming suit or shorts so it's not like everyone would see it but I just don't want more, expecially for this age. I don't know if it's because I'm tall or for a different reason. I just want to know if they is any way to get rid of it. Is there something you can put on it or do I just have to workout more or something else? Thank you so much!

Hey girl! Don't you worry a thing about stretch marks. When I was 13 or 14, I had them ALL over my hips, breats, and thighs. Eep! But within two years, they've almost completely faded away. Now I've only got very slight ones on my thighs, and they're not noticeable at all. Most stretch marks at this age are growth spurt stretch marks, meaning they go away. Besides, ALL females have them. It's just part of being a woman, so own it, girl!

xoxoxo

Katie L.

by danceforever58 on 10/10/2012 4:28:03 PM

Lol i got dizzy by just watching her do them and I cant even do them my self

by lol154 on 10/10/2012 2:08:46 PM

Wow! I get dizzy just doing two back handsprings! I could never imagine doing 35!I would puke all over the place!!

by taytaychicken331 on 10/10/2012 10:11:48 AM

35 back handsprings?!?! I can barely do one and I have done acrobatics before!!!! Good for her!!!

by depacdancer1104 on 10/10/2012 10:10:56 AM

this is amazing!!! i am a cheerleader and i know how difficult it is to accomplish a huge stunt like this! congrats, Miranda!!!

by luvinlife12 on 10/10/2012 10:02:32 AM

Avoid vending machines and keep your stomach from grumbling in the middle of the day by carrying carrot sticks, a cereal bar or trail mix. A healthy snack on the go will keep your stomach full and quiet!

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

You can be allergic to your cell phone.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!