7 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

9 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

How To: Orange October manis

OMG it’s orange October! And, no, I’m not just talking about the pumpkins. The Baltimore Orioles have made it to the postseason for the first time in...

1.think of your crush.
2.make a heart with your hands.
3.kiss your hands.
4.put this on your favorite article and your crush will ask you out tomorrow! Let's hope it works

by jazzgirl89 on 10/17/2012 10:05:58 PM

I like it.

by cheetah#1 on 10/16/2012 6:48:32 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
ok me and these two girls, k and o, became really good friends in 6th grade. now that were in 7th grade, o is getting really mean. she is always saying something negative and always makes rude comments. me and k dont really want to be friends with her anymore. how do we not be friends with her anymore? i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings. we just tried avoiding her today please help me!!!

Well I would suggest trying to spend less time around her. She seems like a negative influence. Maybe in time she'll get better. Also if she questions why youre spending less time with her maybe you can sit her down and kindly explain how her comments are making you and your other friend feel. Be honest but nice. I hope things get better! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by mcw3400 on 10/9/2012 10:46:54 PM

THANK YOU SUSMITA24!

by transform2314 on 10/9/2012 10:00:10 PM

I'm not really fond of the splatter one :/

by pinkcupcakezrule on 10/9/2012 9:45:52 PM

um..I just go to http://www.youtube.com/user/cutepolish?feature=g-user-u and try the spider nails, the autumn ombre nails, and i saw other nail designs like ghost nails, eyeball nails, spiders on NAILS, and bloody drippy red nails! Or green slime! Mwahhahaha!lolz

by Susmita24 on 10/9/2012 7:38:17 PM

I am stoked for postseason and pumpkin season.

by otter77 on 10/9/2012 6:46:35 PM

wierd

by sydstar1999 on 10/9/2012 6:45:08 PM

Pair a girly dress with some tougher looking accessories or shoes to give your outfit some spice.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.