AN HOUR AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

4 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

5 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Is there any way to make my big feet smaller?

I'm 14 and in my freshman year, and my feet are size 14 womens. I hate having to get boys' shoes and never being able to wear...

Re: Re: Contest Q

No, I meant like today I wanna enter for the ChapStick's Cheerful Lips Kits, but how can I enter my home address when the link for it is expired? Sorry if I'm writing too much on this board! I'm just a little confused. Sorry for bothering you guys :-/ Thanks for all the help though!!

by neonroxursox on 1/1/2013 4:19:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Re: Contest Q
Well if I win I want to get the prize, but how do enter in my address? There's a link and it says "Input your home address" but when click it it says "This giveaway has expired!" Please help Frown Maybe you can send me the direct link? Thanks

hey Girl, if it expired, you can no longer enter. Sorry ;( maybe next time.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by neonroxursox on 1/1/2013 2:41:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so thanks for replying, here's my questions.
Kay so I'm 12, 5'4, and my shoesize is 9-10, but I have a wide foot so it's even harder trying to find shoes. I like the vintage sort of look, and I like the combat/Kody Moto Boots, but I can't seem to find them in my size. Since I'm pretty tall, I don't want a anything with much of a heel. I had a pair of American Eagle flats that were floral print, but I wore them out. I like the floral flat type too. Is there any online/in store places that sell my shoe size and style? Thanks.
Also, my second Q was about the contest thing. What does it mean when it says "Input your home address"? I'm not sure what that means... I just click "ENTER" but nothing else. Is what I'm doing not right? Thanks in advance hope you can reply! Lizzie Smile Happy New Year!

hey Chica

1) Any online store should stock and make those sizes. Sorry to be so unspecific but it's true!

2) Just type the address of where you live. If it isn't important to the contest, then just pressing enter should be fine but if you win anything we wouldn't be able to send it to you.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by neonroxursox on 1/1/2013 2:25:06 PM

I've asked 2 questions twice on here, but I don't get a reply and it doesn't even make it on the message boards. I really need my question answered please.

Hey girl,

I don't see any comments from your username from earlier today and mods change shifts every few hours, but if you repost your question I would be happy to answer it ASAP! Sorry for the difficulty and happy new year!

Meghan D.

by neonroxursox on 12/31/2012 6:07:16 PM

Tonight at midnight ur true love will realize they love u. Something good will happen to you at 1-4pm. Tomorrow it could be anywhere. Get ready for one big shock! Post this to 10 comments or you'll never find out if ur true love loves u

by jazzyrae on 10/17/2012 10:46:49 PM

I really don't think you want small feet. I am 11 years old and wear size 13 (childrens) It is really embarressing because I can only wear kiddie shoes.Frown I think you are lucky to have big feet.

by sweetpeadoodaa on 10/17/2012 5:05:12 PM

MODMODMODMOD
plz help! so, I'm the tallest girl in my class. I always feel so awkward when i am with my friends. Also, most of the guys are super short!!! How can i make myself shorter?

Hey girly, there's no way to make yourself shorter. Instead, embrace your height and be proud of your long limbs! I'm sure you can think of lots of great things about being tall. Plus, this is a problem so many models have had too. =) You might feel awkward now, but within the next few years, your girl friends will all start to catch up to your height and the boys will pass you. So no worries!

Lauren I.

by kkbarbie on 10/17/2012 4:15:32 PM

I am 5ft 6 and weigh 80pounds and got size 9 and a half feet and I'm in the 8th grade and I'm proud of my looks, there wasnt ever a time when I got embarrassed caz whenever something like that happens, I laugh at myself, I got a crazy humor! I am weird and abnormal like that and that's at people like me, I am a nerd and is always positive and living tht life with my friends having fun! : D

No sorry girl! There is nothing you can do to naturally reduce the size of your feet!
mailyse f.

by Susmita24 on 10/12/2012 4:55:21 PM

I'm 12 and fit a size 2!!! And my sister is 9 and is already getting into a size 1 and wears my shoes without asking!!!!!!!! I seriously need her to stop that!!!

by galpal on 10/11/2012 8:07:37 AM

i heard you could run bare foot to make your feet smaller it takes a little but it wont hurt your help

P.s. check out aba anderson non toxic it is amazing

by girl on fire on 10/9/2012 9:18:31 PM

zappos is a very expensive online store.some of the shoes are like 200 or 300 dollars

by VNJ99 on 10/9/2012 6:10:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, I'm 14 years old and I have been babysitting for my neighbors across the street for about 2 years, and they have three girls age 5, 3, and 1.5 years old. I recently did an over-night babysitting and was there for 19.5 hours. I only got $80. Yes, that does seem like a lot, but that's only $4 an hour. And that's for making dinner, breakfast, snacks, lunch, changing the lil one, etc...
I feel as though i was slightly cheated out of money because they normally pay $5 an hour, and that would've summed up to $95. I don't know what to do or say, if anything, because they are kind of stone hard parents.
I also looked up the average pay for a babysitter in my area, and it's $7 an hour, even more than I expect and would add up to $136.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Hey babe,

You could have a talk with them and say that you have some items for school that you need money for, or even something more casual like you need to save up to buy a present for your mom's birthday, and kindly ask if they'd mind bumping your wages up a dollar or two.  Or if you're nervous, have a parent give them a call.
Jordan S.

by Danerka on 10/9/2012 5:12:10 PM

I'm just like you,I'm almost thirteen and I can fit into a size 11. Its so hard to find shoes! But don't get surgery,really, don't. Show your confidence in yourself instead of changing yourself.

by snowver11 on 10/9/2012 5:08:31 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm in seventh grade, I'm 6 foot 1 and everybody else in my school is really short. I tower over everybody else in my school, and people are always acting like I chose to be this tall. When I say this, I mean like I get dirty looks from people who I have never talked to, people are making comments on my height, and they've started to call me "giraffe girl". How can I learn to deal with this, and how should I respond to a rude comment from somebody?

Hey girl, I'm sorry to hear that these people are so rude! Just ignore their mean comments or try saying something like "My height doesn't mean that it's ok for you to say that to me." If you ever feel like these meanies get out of hand, don't be afraid to talk to a teacher, councelor or parent. In highschool, everyone will get taller, girls will get closer to your height and some boys will pass it and you won't feel so out of place. And hopefully, one day you'll apreciate being tall. Good luck, babe.

Lauren I.