Living the dream
Stuck in a love triangle? Here's how to deal
Meet the four fab finalists for GL and Nickelodeon's Shake Tank competition!
The biggest celeb OMG moments of the week
September Room Decor Giveaway: Week 1 winners (Plus August's grand prize winner!)
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
The fatal flat iron mistake you've been making
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK
9 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi
15 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy
87 Comments | Add Yours
1. Chocolate cake & icing, vanilla ice cream.
2. Dogs(My dad is allergic to cats!!!)
4. British Accent
9. Email and text @ home.
10. Crushes (But I have had a boyfriend!!!)
by MountainLover456 on 11/20/2012 7:02:28 AM
10.Boyfriends. I have had so many I don't keep track anymore...
by Les on 11/17/2012 10:58:14 PM
5. Bright Neons
10. Boyfriend (current one <3)
by Jaime98766 on 11/17/2012 10:36:53 PM
5. Simple Neutrals
6. Dip-dyed Hair
by GIK1999 on 11/17/2012 5:30:16 PM
1.Chocolate or vsnilla? Vanilla
2.Cats or dogs? Dogs
3.Pink or purple? Purple
4.British accent or Aussie acent? British
5.Bright neons or simple neutrals? Bright Neons
6.Dip-dyed or Hair chalk? Dip-dyed
7.Bold makeup or natural? Natural
8.Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
9.Text or email? Text
10.Crushes or boyfriend? Crushes
by Rebekah0614 on 11/17/2012 3:44:20 PM
4. Aussie Accents
6. Dip Dyed
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 11/16/2012 10:38:24 PM
4. British accent
10.Boyfriends mainly cause i have a current boyfriend
by teddy678 on 11/12/2012 8:18:29 PM
5. Bright Neons
10. Boyfriend (current)
by gunqueen2000 on 11/12/2012 11:40:24 AM
1. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
2. Cats or dogs? Dogs!
3. Pink or purple? Purple
4. British accent or Aussie accent? British
5. Bright neons or simple neutrals? Simple Neutrals
6. Dip-dyed hair or hair chalk? Hair Chalk
7. Bold makeup or natural? Natural
8. Facebook or Twitter? Both
9. Text or email? Both
10. Crushes or boyfriends? Boyfriend
by codolphin14 on 11/11/2012 1:47:02 AM
1. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate!
2. Cats or dogs? Both
3. Pink or purple? purple
4. British accent or Aussie accent? British ( and Irish 1D haha)
5. Bright neons or simple neutrals? Neons
6. Dip-dyed hair or hair chalk? Dip dye
7. Bold makeup or natural? In the middle
8. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
9. Text or email? Text
10. Crushes or boyfriends? crushes Helen S.
by julybaby01 on 11/10/2012 2:59:26 PM
Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...
Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.
CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.