4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
Backstabbing boys: How to deal with a gossiping crush
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Carly Rae Jepsen shares her new song "I Really Like You"
Things are looking up, stargazers! Get a sneak peek at what Venus has in store for ya this week...
Insta upgrade: Five free apps to perfect your pics
Fab up your beauty routine with a grain of salt
Here's why Chipotle is *so* not worth it
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #BeautyTip —how to use salt to spice up more than just your food: http://t.co/eQfEIc8uPQ
1 HOURS AGO Awesome news for #Selenators: http://t.co/KiCeaJY3vu
2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag a pair of @davrain's Glasgow gold chain boots: http://t.co/Fh3tPt5GHm
87 Comments | Add Yours
3. Pink definitely
5. Simple neatrals *
6. Uh neither but dip dyed
7. Natural simple makeup
8. I don't have either
10. Umm gotta go with crushes because I've never had a bf..but c'mon crushes CAN be pretty great when they like you back!
by maggie183 on 10/12/2012 6:54:24 PM
by skysky429 on 10/12/2012 6:29:45 PM
1. It depends on what it is.
2. Dogs! <3
3. Purple and Pink! )
7. natural(no makeup)
8. I don't have any but i would want twitter
by averya on 10/12/2012 12:16:12 AM
4. British accent
5. Bright neons
6. Dip-dyed hair
7. Bold makeup
by KatieLuvzYew! on 10/11/2012 11:37:59 PM
1. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
2. Cats or dogs? dogs
3. Pink or purple? purple
4. British accent or Aussie accent? british!
5. Bright neons or simple neutrals? neutrals
6. Dip-dyed hair or hair chalk? hair chalk
7. Bold makeup or natural? natural
8. Facebook or Twitter? twitter
9. Text or email? text
10. Crushes or boyfriends? boyfriendss (not that i would know, but i assume having a boyfriend is better.)
by raininghippos on 10/11/2012 10:16:37 PM
1.Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla!
2.Cats or dogs? dogs<3
3.Pink or purple? pink.
4.British accent or aussie accent? british.
5.Bright neons or simple neutrals? neutrals.
6.Dip-dyed hair or hair chalk? dip-dyed. i don't know what hair chalk is.
7.Bold makeup or natural? natural.
8.Facebook or twitter? facebook.
9.Text or email? text.
10.Crushes or boyfriends? crushes.
by michipie205 on 10/11/2012 9:33:39 PM
by kaelarabbit on 10/11/2012 4:07:11 PM
Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!
Ruby's back–and this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!