Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!
Do guys like girls that wear makeup?
My parents split up and I don't like talking about it...how do I deal?
Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy
Your weekly horoscope!
Deskspiration to declutter your desk
Your ultimate fall nail polish guide
8 brain foods that will help you ace that exam!
What type of Halloween costume should you try this year?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm
2 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you and your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/6Z22JoMgWH
3 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2
87 Comments | Add Yours
3. Pink definitely
5. Simple neatrals *
6. Uh neither but dip dyed
7. Natural simple makeup
8. I don't have either
10. Umm gotta go with crushes because I've never had a bf..but c'mon crushes CAN be pretty great when they like you back!
by maggie183 on 10/12/2012 6:54:24 PM
by skysky429 on 10/12/2012 6:29:45 PM
1. It depends on what it is.
2. Dogs! <3
3. Purple and Pink! )
7. natural(no makeup)
8. I don't have any but i would want twitter
by averya on 10/12/2012 12:16:12 AM
4. British accent
5. Bright neons
6. Dip-dyed hair
7. Bold makeup
by KatieLuvzYew! on 10/11/2012 11:37:59 PM
1. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
2. Cats or dogs? dogs
3. Pink or purple? purple
4. British accent or Aussie accent? british!
5. Bright neons or simple neutrals? neutrals
6. Dip-dyed hair or hair chalk? hair chalk
7. Bold makeup or natural? natural
8. Facebook or Twitter? twitter
9. Text or email? text
10. Crushes or boyfriends? boyfriendss (not that i would know, but i assume having a boyfriend is better.)
by raininghippos on 10/11/2012 10:16:37 PM
1.Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla!
2.Cats or dogs? dogs<3
3.Pink or purple? pink.
4.British accent or aussie accent? british.
5.Bright neons or simple neutrals? neutrals.
6.Dip-dyed hair or hair chalk? dip-dyed. i don't know what hair chalk is.
7.Bold makeup or natural? natural.
8.Facebook or twitter? facebook.
9.Text or email? text.
10.Crushes or boyfriends? crushes.
by michipie205 on 10/11/2012 9:33:39 PM
by kaelarabbit on 10/11/2012 4:07:11 PM
Stand up to bullies...and win!
In Unfriended, Truly deals with digital drama. Will she save her friendships...or block her new besties for good? CLICK HERE to share how you stand up to bullies for a chance to win!