12 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

15 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

16 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

5 wicked Halloween costume ideas for you and your crew

Check out these fantastic fairytales and famous ladies to help you dress to impress with your BFF or rock this year’s Halloween with a group of your...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey girl. I'm pretty sure on what I wanna be for Halloween, but I don't really know how... I think the Disney princess idea is cool. I also love the idea of being a hunter with a bow-and-arrow, like Katniss. So I thought, 'Oh! What about Cinderella's evil twin sister, the murderer?!' But then I thought, oh, that's stupid. Is there any way to combine Cinderella Disney Princess and a bow-and-arrow hunter? Thanks so much! Smile

Hey caseysister2001, yep you can make up your own character by combining those two. Maybe you could go as a warrior princess. Have your hair flowy and maybe curly like Cinderella but wear a hunting/Katniss outfit(leggings, boots, a jacket and shirt) and carry your bow and arrow. How does that sound? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by caseysister2001 on 10/11/2012 9:18:01 PM

Mod, I'm gonna be a leprechaun. How should I do hair and makeup? THANKS!

Hannah H.

by Silverroseart on 10/11/2012 4:44:02 PM

me and my friends are going as super-women! (batgirl, super girl ect...)

Hannah H.

by Justmecheyenne on 10/11/2012 2:42:36 PM

MODMODMOD!
my whole group of friends r goin as Peter Pan group. im gonna be tinkerbell. how should i do my makeup?? Thanks!

Hey girlie-

You can have tons of fun with makeup! Sparkles for sure to look like fairy dust, but light and spring-like colors for the eyes and lips. You wanna look bright-eyed, not sultry. But glitter. Let it be your best friend! It'll look so awesome and cute with your costume! xoxo

Alexis G.

by deedles1621 on 10/11/2012 10:18:24 AM

Why is Idina Menzel so not in that picture! That is so wrong on so many levels!!!!Smile

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 10/11/2012 9:15:28 AM

If yu look at the picture, the witch's face is prettier (ignore the evil look) than the white fairy thingy, sorry, I only remember the flying monkeys, tin man, straw man, lion and TOTO! I forgot the rest! Ohh also Dorthy! : D

by Susmita24 on 10/10/2012 4:33:37 PM

I LOVE I LOVE LUCY!!! BEST SHOW EVER!! I AM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW!!!! WAHOOO!!!!

by kpianoplayer on 10/10/2012 3:22:42 PM