14 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

15 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

15 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

Why am I the only single girl in school?

I’m the only girl in class who doesn’t have a boyfriend. One friend whines on weekends about how much she misses her guy, then says...

Mod mod mod mod,
I have been single for 5 years now, and all of my friends are getting boyfriends and I'm the only single one. I'm really short and I don't look my age; which I think is contributing to me being single. Anyway, I'm really bad at talking to the guys I like... And the guy I like, I haven't talked to yet, and my friends kind of told him I like him. HELP, what should I do? Any help/ advice would be awesome.
-Scarlett Witch.

Hey girlie, talk to him! You're not going to find a boyfriend if you're not talking to boys and getting to know them. You need to take some risks and put yourself out there.

Lauren T.

by Scarlett Witch † on 3/24/2013 7:12:51 PM

All the girls that are my bffs have or have had a bf. What do I do? I have never had a boyfriend! My other friend goes to a catholic school and she and all her friends have or have had boyfriends. What can I do. Also, there is a boy in my class that I really like. The school dance is around the corner to. But I am to scared to ask him out. I was planning to go with a group of friends. What do I do?
-Too Scared Too Be Brave Girl
.P.S. Respond As Soon As Possible. Please Tell ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!

Hey girl, deep breath: you don't need a boyfriend to be complete, trust me, and you definitely don't need one just because all your friends have one. That said, I do think you should ask this guy to the dance just for yourself. Take a deep breath and just ask if he's going and if he is, if he wouldn't mind saving you a dance. I know it can be scary, but the worst he can say is no, which is the automatic response if you never ask in the first place!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dorafriends on 11/26/2012 6:05:27 PM

A while ago, I told my bgf that I liked him. He didn't feel the same way. After that, we stopped talking as much. For a while, I thought it'd be good and that it'd give me the distance that I needed to get over him. But it just makes me really sad because even though there was never a real falling out, it feels like I've lost one of the best friends I ever had. How do I go about fixing our friendship?

Talk to him, babe. Make him feel comfortable around you.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Urgurl06 on 11/22/2012 11:44:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I need your help A.S.A.P
So, i go to Public school and the majority of the guys there are pot heads. I would never date a guy in a million years who smokes pot at 12 years old. I am going to go to a private high school but i'm afraid it will be the same. I have never kissed or gone out with someone before. The fact that neither of these have happend to me before haunts me in the head. My older sister who is a freshman, had a 6th grade relationship at the public school but then transerferd. Her other boyfriend that she had goes to a prep school now and i know for a fact doesn't smoke. I just feel like i am the only girl who hasnt had a boyfriend once. Not even for a day. I really need some advice.

Hey Girl, You're still in middle school and a lot of girls don't date until high school. Of course you want to stay away from guys who smoke, and you're right that private guys smoke too. It isn't really whether they go to public or private school, but their personality that determines that. Keep an open mind and you will find somebody Smile

~Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by marylofal16 on 11/15/2012 4:13:06 PM

Hey girls..... Do you need advice?
I have been through a lot, and I give advice on:
•guys
•style
•hair
•shopping
•school
•music
•beauty
So click click click my profile and ask away, I will not judge and no question is dumb or stupid!

by kat_13 on 11/9/2012 12:58:32 PM

i like my bestfriends boyfriend and e likes me back,he told me today that he wasn't sure about there relationship and that he wants to break up with her. i really want to get with him but idk how my friend will react. what should i do? help!!

by candycanfly123 on 11/5/2012 8:45:32 PM

There is this really cute guy in my Geometry class. I want to talk to him, but he's a Sophomore... and I'm a Freshman. How do I get him to see me not as just another annoying freshman? What could I say to him? We both in the same direction after class, should I talk to him then or during class?

Hey girl, you could talk to him either time! Try  heading out the door behind him and walking next to him in the hall so you can start a quick convo.

Lauren I.

by natjinx on 10/19/2012 2:26:24 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!
I got your comment frome earlier but there is one more problem, he plays cello and i play violin. Help me!

Hey girly, no big deal. Just talk to him before and after class. You have music in common so you could ask him what he listens to outside of class, or what his fave song is to play. You could talk about how he likes the music you guys are practicing or compliment his skills.  When you guys are leaving, try to position yourself so that your behind him in line or next to him in the hallway so the conversation seems casual. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by ccswirl on 10/19/2012 8:22:27 AM

@loppyears12 thanx for your help

by enriquette96 on 10/19/2012 1:26:29 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
I know, well kind of know this guy in my orchestra class that is really cute and i want to get to know him but the problem is I am way to shy to talk to him. please help me!!!

Hey ccswirl, use the orchestra class to talk to him. Maybe ask to see his music notes or sit in a seat next to him. Even borrow one of his pencils or sheets of paper. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.