AN HOUR AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

2 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

6 things you should know about Kat McNamara

With the premiere of Girl Vs. Monster tonight, we could just squeal with anticipation! We chatted with all the stars of the movie about monster hunting and...

OMGoodness! She went to my ballet class when I was I'm following her on Facebook! Not lying!!!! EEEEEEE!!! I'm so happy, Kat!!! I don't know you, but...YEAH!!!

by bananaface13 on 11/24/2012 12:15:37 AM

I haven't decided what I want to be for Halloween yet but I want to use things I already own. Do you have any ideas?

hey! depends on the kind of stuff you have, it'd be pretty easy to be any regular kid literary character like katniss or someone else you like because their clothes are fairly standard. good luck!

Helen S.

by field2300 on 10/13/2012 3:48:32 PM

The fact about Kat that shocked me the most was that she was bullied. I am tuning in tonight for Girl Vs. Monster.

by otter77 on 10/13/2012 12:57:18 PM

OMG I was Audrey Hepburn for celebrity day at my school!Smile

by unicornninja on 10/12/2012 11:17:55 PM

I am taking a dance class at my school with some of my friends. I practice the dances, but i don't seem to be getting any better. My friends have all done the class before, so they are not having any problems. I would ask them for help, but we don't always get along. Thank you.

Hey girl,

If you're afraid to ask your friends for help, that's a bigger problem than having trouble learning dance steps, which is totally normal! You should always feel comfortable approaching your friends for help, especially if they know the dance already. Don't be afraid to ask them to meet you outside of class to work on the steps--if they've taken the class before, I'm sure they'd be happy to help! And if you don't get along, try making friends with other girls in the class so you can work with them, too. You could also talk to your teacher about helping you outside of class or giving you some tips.

Meghan D.

by 1Dfan99 on 10/12/2012 11:13:51 PM

I'm watching Girl vs. Monster right now Smile I think it's really cool how she adopted a family and gave them gifts instead for her! That is a super sweet heart. Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/12/2012 10:03:37 PM

I just watched it.. It was Amazing! Smile Xoxo

by doglover463 on 10/12/2012 9:59:10 PM

Her hair is soooo pretty! I wish me hair was that color!

by hidi75 on 10/12/2012 8:10:37 PM

What do you do to study?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!