AN HOUR AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

1 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

2 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

7 hysterical things we sorta kinda really want to be for Halloween

Sometimes, we crack ourselves up so much, it makes total sense to just rock the silliness, preferably in public where there is sure to be lots of...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My mom got me tickets to a one direction concert which I'm very excited about I can't wait to go its next year in 2013! but the bad thing is she could only afford one ticket to go and she's letting me go alone I'm 13 years old do you think its safe for me to go alone please answer soon.

Hey girly, That's very exciting! I think you'll be alright. If you mom thinks it's safe then it must be okay. Enjoy your concert!

Lauren I.

by Cecily12586 on 10/26/2012 10:08:14 AM

im going as katniss and its going to look super awesome!

by brooke03 on 10/20/2012 4:22:40 PM

im going as Aphrodite! And go Susmita24! I. Absolutely. Love. Ur. Profile. Pic. I am ob-sessed with the percy jackson and heroes of olympus series!

by cousin11 on 10/19/2012 11:55:20 AM

ARE U A MAXIMUM RIDE FAN? Then please join my "Maximum Ride <3" club! Anything and anyone is welcome as long as u don't spoil any of the booksSmile thx!

by myfatsquirrel on 10/18/2012 10:23:57 PM

I'm going to be Katniss! I am such a huge Hunger Games fan...... plus I kind of look like Katniss and this guy who likes me looks like Peeta!

by lol1029 on 10/18/2012 9:43:47 PM

Haha... I'm going to be Nyan Cat!

by mypeeps112 on 10/18/2012 7:52:40 PM

i love the fab 5 idea... especially "Meh-Kayla" !!!

by loppyears12 on 10/16/2012 7:03:14 PM

Hehehe, I'm being Lucy Heartfilia! I know, I still dress up for Halloween. :/

by Gabriella123 on 10/15/2012 11:11:16 PM

Im going as a mockingjay!

by BeautyQueen10 on 10/15/2012 7:29:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really need a red strapless cocktail dress for my halloween costume!! It doesnt have to be a cocktail dress, just one that has a tighter upper part, and poofy bottom!!! Preferably not over $25!

Hey girl, I'd try looking at Forever 21 or stores like that. You can find trendy pieces like that at low prices.

xoxo