11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

12 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

15 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

7 hysterical things we sorta kinda really want to be for Halloween

Sometimes, we crack ourselves up so much, it makes total sense to just rock the silliness, preferably in public where there is sure to be lots of...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My mom got me tickets to a one direction concert which I'm very excited about I can't wait to go its next year in 2013! but the bad thing is she could only afford one ticket to go and she's letting me go alone I'm 13 years old do you think its safe for me to go alone please answer soon.

Hey girly, That's very exciting! I think you'll be alright. If you mom thinks it's safe then it must be okay. Enjoy your concert!

Lauren I.

by Cecily12586 on 10/26/2012 10:08:14 AM

im going as katniss and its going to look super awesome!

by brooke03 on 10/20/2012 4:22:40 PM

im going as Aphrodite! And go Susmita24! I. Absolutely. Love. Ur. Profile. Pic. I am ob-sessed with the percy jackson and heroes of olympus series!

by cousin11 on 10/19/2012 11:55:20 AM

ARE U A MAXIMUM RIDE FAN? Then please join my "Maximum Ride <3" club! Anything and anyone is welcome as long as u don't spoil any of the booksSmile thx!

by myfatsquirrel on 10/18/2012 10:23:57 PM

I'm going to be Katniss! I am such a huge Hunger Games fan...... plus I kind of look like Katniss and this guy who likes me looks like Peeta!

by lol1029 on 10/18/2012 9:43:47 PM

Haha... I'm going to be Nyan Cat!

by mypeeps112 on 10/18/2012 7:52:40 PM

i love the fab 5 idea... especially "Meh-Kayla" !!!

by loppyears12 on 10/16/2012 7:03:14 PM

Hehehe, I'm being Lucy Heartfilia! I know, I still dress up for Halloween. :/

by Gabriella123 on 10/15/2012 11:11:16 PM

Im going as a mockingjay!

by BeautyQueen10 on 10/15/2012 7:29:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really need a red strapless cocktail dress for my halloween costume!! It doesnt have to be a cocktail dress, just one that has a tighter upper part, and poofy bottom!!! Preferably not over $25!

Hey girl, I'd try looking at Forever 21 or stores like that. You can find trendy pieces like that at low prices.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by prettypinkelephants on 10/15/2012 7:28:08 PM

i was a banana last year, this year i am an appleSmile

by hahaha2005 on 10/15/2012 6:04:54 PM

i love the olympic gymnastics team USA mckayla maroney is my favorite then kyla ross i cant believe they are on the website BIG FAN!

by kyleigh1234 on 10/15/2012 10:52:51 AM

i have a few things to ask, sorry!
1) I dont really get what a BGF is, i mean i know its a best guy friend, but i always pretend its someone who is really isn't. So who would it be?
2) how can i cut down on eating? i always tell myself im not gonna eat someone or eat less the next day.
3) can i make my thighs skinnier by eating less?
thanks so much Smile

Hey coldplay12, you're right a BGF is your best guy friend. Similar to your BFF justa boy. For eating maybe get your parents to hide all the unhealthy foods and snacks from you so you won't be tempted to eat them. Replace those foods with healthy tasty snacks. Head to the market and look for some good yummy stuff you'd like. Check out this link for tips on how to get thin thighs:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/08/24/The-easy-move-for-totally-toned-thighs.aspx. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by coldplay12 on 10/14/2012 11:58:07 PM

mod mod mod mod
i'm going as a warrior princess:
bow and arrow set (homemade)
shoulder shirt (shows shoulders)
cargo pants
combat boots
what do you think of that?

Hey girlie, I think that sounds super cute! That's such a creative costume idea, I love it!

Lauren T.

by caseysister2001 on 10/14/2012 8:11:54 PM

That sound really cool -gogreengal- !

by kittycat99kmb on 10/14/2012 8:06:00 PM

OMG I LURVE the tracker jacker!

by Pug_lover on 10/14/2012 7:37:55 PM

I'm being the mad hatter (cute version)

by ColosalMascara on 10/14/2012 6:21:26 PM

So I was thinking about getting my ears double pierced (on the lobe). I'm 12 years old and I got them pierced the first time when I was 6 or 7. I was also thinking maybe I would get only one of them double pierced. I'm pretty sure my mom would be okay with it, but I just wanted to know what you think about them, fashion wise Smile thanks!

Hey girlie, I think it's more common and very typical to have both ears done. I've never seen anyone who only has a second hole in one ear. But you could always get them both pierced and sometimes only wear one. Or you could do one ear and get the other ear done later if you decided you want both ears done.

Lauren T.

by eemmais1 on 10/14/2012 5:26:43 PM

I'm going as Bellatrix Lestrange!

by -gogreengal- on 10/14/2012 5:17:45 PM

Im being the peacock queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so fun

by flammer3 on 10/14/2012 5:04:10 PM

waa? i don't get it!? Is it caz I'm a nerd? I know only math jokes, here's one, what do you get when harry potter is doing coordinate grids? You get a harry PLOTTER! Aww, just classic, classic, ...

by Susmita24 on 10/14/2012 11:00:13 AM