3 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

4 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

ATTEN-TION! Calling all fashionistas to join in on the military trend

We want you! Ready to march down the hallways with amazing style? We’ve pulled together three looks that make the military look totally at ease. Look who’s...

I really want a military style vest, and I've looked all over, but i can't find one! Do you know where I can find one?

Hey girl,

I'm sure forever21 has something like what you're looking for plus it won't hurt your wallet too bad. If you wanna splurge you can also try checking urbanoutffiters. xoxo

Alexis G.

by prettypinkelephants on 11/12/2012 11:56:41 AM

i've been dying for a pair of lace up boots! Thx GL!

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 10:57:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm always wearing graphic t's and jean!! I need more exciting and elaborate outfits it's just so plain help!!

hey girl! if ya want to start off with something easy, try by adding a cool sweater or blazer, a cozy and fun scarf, and a pair of big earrings. add some flats and you've got a cute look thats still casual! or, if you really want to change things up, opt for a dress. layer on a leather jacket for some edge, textured tights for an unexpected twist, and pile your hair on top of your head in an un-done way to keep it laid back.

xoxo

Katie L.

by xoxojillianxo on 10/30/2012 3:29:10 PM

MODMODMOD
I have this tight black t-shirt with glitter multicolor letters "I love hollywood". So what can I wear with it?Can you tell the whole outfit?like jacket, pants etc
P.S. I don't wear skirts.

Hey! I would say since the shirt has a lot of graphic elements going on, stick to black or bluejeans  with a loose breezy cardigan in a solid color, or a more structured,solid jacket such as a jean jacket, add flats and a bright bag and I think it'd be a really cute look Smile

Helen S.

by mininami28 on 10/27/2012 12:00:43 PM

I have black gothic boots knee height ,and grey cargo pants.what shirt would go with them?

Hey musicbooks12, a black, grey, white, or shirt with all those colors would look really cute. Do you have any sweaters or t-shirt you think would look nice? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by musicbooks12 on 10/18/2012 10:01:30 PM

Hey girl, unfortunately I can't delete people for you, but you can report any inappropriate comments made. Clubs are open to all so no one can be blocked from any club. Should someone be out of line, your best bet is reporting them. Best of luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by averya on 10/15/2012 7:26:51 PM

I LOVE the first one! Smile

by cheetah#1 on 10/14/2012 5:29:57 PM

I LOVE the knee boots!!!!!

by ellieamelia on 10/12/2012 10:34:37 PM

OMG soooooooooo cute!

by ColosalMascara on 10/12/2012 5:37:34 PM

so cute!

by iRead on 10/12/2012 5:59:46 AM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!