24 MINUTES AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z

AN HOUR AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM

2 HOURS AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setter🐶🐱�http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

COMMENTS

ATTEN-TION! Calling all fashionistas to join in on the military trend

We want you! Ready to march down the hallways with amazing style? We’ve pulled together three looks that make the military look totally at ease. Look who’s...

Cute looks! Smile

by averya on 10/12/2012 12:12:47 AM

Mod
I need help on finding something to be for halloween. I am 11, 5'3, just below the shoulder brown hair. Thx!

Hey NialHLuver_1, what kind of look were you going for? Scary, stylish, funny or casual? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by NiallHluver_1 on 10/11/2012 10:25:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! help i'm having a bit of a crisis. Lately I've been feeling like I'm not good at anything. I thought I was good at dance until I was the only one out of all my friends that did not make the dance team. I have no clue what to do now..

Hey dancer10196, just because you didn't make the team doesn't mean you're not good at dance. There could have been a number of reasons why you weren't chosen. Maybe they had already accepted too many people or felt their style of dance wouldn't suit you. Keep dancing and see if you can take classes somewhere else in your neighborhood. I didn't make it the theatre club in middle school but I got accepted into a great performing arts high school and college(that you had to audition for). So never let a no stop you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dancer10196 on 10/11/2012 10:10:35 PM

Love the shoes in the first one <333

by amakyful on 10/11/2012 9:34:48 PM

I LOVE THIS

by BabyDahl13 on 10/11/2012 4:59:49 PM

cute i would so wear those

by sydstar1999 on 10/11/2012 4:00:09 PM