1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What summer makeover is right for you? http://t.co/Mu0RgSeGFU pic.twitter.com/b3DoRmhKfF

2 HOURS AGO Can anyone else stop watching @SkylarStecker's #Rascal? Is it even possible? We're too obsessed! https://t.co/YO9UXF2WM8

2 HOURS AGO Can your relationship last the summer?: http://t.co/39zntNwVmq pic.twitter.com/bP9bSKBsNu

COMMENTS

ATTEN-TION! Calling all fashionistas to join in on the military trend

We want you! Ready to march down the hallways with amazing style? We’ve pulled together three looks that make the military look totally at ease. Look who’s...

Cute looks! Smile

by averya on 10/12/2012 12:12:47 AM

Mod
I need help on finding something to be for halloween. I am 11, 5'3, just below the shoulder brown hair. Thx!

Hey NialHLuver_1, what kind of look were you going for? Scary, stylish, funny or casual? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by NiallHluver_1 on 10/11/2012 10:25:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! help i'm having a bit of a crisis. Lately I've been feeling like I'm not good at anything. I thought I was good at dance until I was the only one out of all my friends that did not make the dance team. I have no clue what to do now..

Hey dancer10196, just because you didn't make the team doesn't mean you're not good at dance. There could have been a number of reasons why you weren't chosen. Maybe they had already accepted too many people or felt their style of dance wouldn't suit you. Keep dancing and see if you can take classes somewhere else in your neighborhood. I didn't make it the theatre club in middle school but I got accepted into a great performing arts high school and college(that you had to audition for). So never let a no stop you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dancer10196 on 10/11/2012 10:10:35 PM

Love the shoes in the first one <333

by amakyful on 10/11/2012 9:34:48 PM

I LOVE THIS

by BabyDahl13 on 10/11/2012 4:59:49 PM

cute i would so wear those

by sydstar1999 on 10/11/2012 4:00:09 PM

Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you have to toss your boots to the side! Pair them with a cute sundress and you have the perf summer outfit.

Do you have any plans on getting a summer job?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.