9 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

10 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

11 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

ATTEN-TION! Calling all fashionistas to join in on the military trend

We want you! Ready to march down the hallways with amazing style? We’ve pulled together three looks that make the military look totally at ease. Look who’s...

I really want a military style vest, and I've looked all over, but i can't find one! Do you know where I can find one?

Hey girl,

I'm sure forever21 has something like what you're looking for plus it won't hurt your wallet too bad. If you wanna splurge you can also try checking urbanoutffiters. xoxo

Alexis G.

by prettypinkelephants on 11/12/2012 11:56:41 AM

i've been dying for a pair of lace up boots! Thx GL!

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 10:57:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm always wearing graphic t's and jean!! I need more exciting and elaborate outfits it's just so plain help!!

hey girl! if ya want to start off with something easy, try by adding a cool sweater or blazer, a cozy and fun scarf, and a pair of big earrings. add some flats and you've got a cute look thats still casual! or, if you really want to change things up, opt for a dress. layer on a leather jacket for some edge, textured tights for an unexpected twist, and pile your hair on top of your head in an un-done way to keep it laid back.

xoxo

Katie L.

by xoxojillianxo on 10/30/2012 3:29:10 PM

MODMODMOD
I have this tight black t-shirt with glitter multicolor letters "I love hollywood". So what can I wear with it?Can you tell the whole outfit?like jacket, pants etc
P.S. I don't wear skirts.

Hey! I would say since the shirt has a lot of graphic elements going on, stick to black or bluejeans  with a loose breezy cardigan in a solid color, or a more structured,solid jacket such as a jean jacket, add flats and a bright bag and I think it'd be a really cute look Smile

Helen S.

by mininami28 on 10/27/2012 12:00:43 PM

I have black gothic boots knee height ,and grey cargo pants.what shirt would go with them?

Hey musicbooks12, a black, grey, white, or shirt with all those colors would look really cute. Do you have any sweaters or t-shirt you think would look nice? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by musicbooks12 on 10/18/2012 10:01:30 PM

Hey girl, unfortunately I can't delete people for you, but you can report any inappropriate comments made. Clubs are open to all so no one can be blocked from any club. Should someone be out of line, your best bet is reporting them. Best of luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by averya on 10/15/2012 7:26:51 PM

I LOVE the first one! Smile

by cheetah#1 on 10/14/2012 5:29:57 PM

I LOVE the knee boots!!!!!

by ellieamelia on 10/12/2012 10:34:37 PM

OMG soooooooooo cute!

by ColosalMascara on 10/12/2012 5:37:34 PM

so cute!

by iRead on 10/12/2012 5:59:46 AM

Cute looks! Smile

by averya on 10/12/2012 12:12:47 AM

Mod
I need help on finding something to be for halloween. I am 11, 5'3, just below the shoulder brown hair. Thx!

Hey NialHLuver_1, what kind of look were you going for? Scary, stylish, funny or casual? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by NiallHluver_1 on 10/11/2012 10:25:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! help i'm having a bit of a crisis. Lately I've been feeling like I'm not good at anything. I thought I was good at dance until I was the only one out of all my friends that did not make the dance team. I have no clue what to do now..

Hey dancer10196, just because you didn't make the team doesn't mean you're not good at dance. There could have been a number of reasons why you weren't chosen. Maybe they had already accepted too many people or felt their style of dance wouldn't suit you. Keep dancing and see if you can take classes somewhere else in your neighborhood. I didn't make it the theatre club in middle school but I got accepted into a great performing arts high school and college(that you had to audition for). So never let a no stop you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by dancer10196 on 10/11/2012 10:10:35 PM

Love the shoes in the first one <333

by amakyful on 10/11/2012 9:34:48 PM

I LOVE THIS

by BabyDahl13 on 10/11/2012 4:59:49 PM

cute i would so wear those

by sydstar1999 on 10/11/2012 4:00:09 PM