11 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

11 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

14 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

Dress like your fave book character this Halloween!

We can all agree that our favorite books have some really awesome, kick-butt heroines. So when you are planning your Halloween costume, why not look...

My sis wentas glimmer, me clove, and my bff katniss. We did the hair and evrything. Cargo pants, nylon jackets, brown leather boots, our candy bags were black backpacks w our dictrict number. It was cool

by taylorbrooke on 11/2/2012 9:47:40 PM

@ Candy87

I have read Divergent and Insurgent and they are AMAZING! (Can't wait till the 3rd book comes out!) I was thinking about being Tris but I was afraid that no one would no who I was. But still, it's a great idea. I would go with my hair down, wear kinda baggy greenish army style pants, a black v-neck tee, and a pair of black combat books (Kinda Katniss' outfit before she gets ready to go into the arena) along with a fake gun (Maybe even an unloaded, real BB gun) to show that you are a true Dauntless. I would also get a henna tattoo of Tris' birds on her collar bone. (You can make your own henna for about 5$ instead of spending 20-30$ on something that will look exactly the same). Hope this helps spark your ideas!

by Starlight2012 on 10/21/2012 12:55:36 PM

I'm going as Katniss Everdeen. But not the pretty "Girl On Fire". The hardcore hunter girl from district 12. I even have a real bow with arrows to complete my outfit. @BeautyQueen10: That's a great idea! I love it!

by Starlight2012 on 10/21/2012 12:47:24 PM

I soooooooo wanted to dress like Katniss for halloween so I showed my mom... then she said no! Idk what I'm gonna do! I'm thinking about might dress like Beatrice(Tris)Prior so if anyone has read the book Divergent or Insurgent maybe u can give me some tips :I

by Candy87 on 10/21/2012 1:29:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
2 questions: 1. ok, so my picture for school turned out HORRIBLE. seriously. my hair looks like a birds nest and i had no makeup on (cuz im not allowed to wear it) and my smile SUCKS. i have no idea what happened!! so tomorrow im gonna do picture retakes. but theres one problem: my school has uniforms, and i'll be one of the only girls out of uniform tomorrow. i HATE standing out in situations like this. what should i do?? 2. my first school dance is on friday, and im really nervous.what if someone wants to dance with me? how do i dance?? (not like anyone will want to, im not skinny and im pretty sure no one likes me.) and...uugh!! i need a lot of tips and stuff!!!! thanks xx

Hey girlie, 1. why would you not wear your uniform? If you're not wearing it for the day then take it with you to change into for your picture, and then change back out of it. 2. Dancing is easy. Just let the boy take control and follow his movements. I'm sure boys will want to dance with you! And if there's someone you want to dance with, don't be afraid to ask!

Lauren T.

by lilmissamazing on 10/14/2012 7:16:17 PM

@ soccerlover99 - I know, incredibly annoying!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/13/2012 11:52:38 PM

I <3 hunger Games! im going out of the box. Im going 2 be a Mockingjay

by BeautyQueen10 on 10/13/2012 9:48:17 PM

1. mod mod mod
    I found out a friend of my sister and mines stole my sisters itouch for 5 months. She currently doesn't know my sister and I known. Her parents are going to tell her they found the itouch but give her a chance to admits its my sisters. I've known this girl for 6 years! I feel really betrayed plus I have to see her on monday because we ride the same bus. How do I face her? Should I ignore her or confront her?

Hey girl,

1.  I would let your sister deal with it since it was her itouch. If her parents are dealing with it, it's not your place to worry about, so just treat her like you normally would and let your sis and the other girl work it out!

Meghan D.

by rainyseattlegirl on 10/13/2012 9:20:04 PM

I am going as a masquerade girl! Got the mask last night

by sfluv on 10/13/2012 8:55:18 PM

GAHHHH all the katniss costumes are making me so mad! i did her last year and im gonna have to see a bunch of copycats who probably never even read the books.

by soccerlover99 on 10/13/2012 8:29:22 PM