AN HOUR AGO We challenged you to feel better by #July4...but did it work?: http://t.co/bgPwnyKv4n pic.twitter.com/prDxpA5Raw

2 HOURS AGO We promise your period won't attract sharks: http://t.co/H10I4MnO7t pic.twitter.com/e9QDrgjqAY

3 HOURS AGO These #DIY decorations are sure to make sparks fly: http://t.co/xzQIh2Wasv pic.twitter.com/3Ztn27OkAl

COMMENTS

Dress like your fave book character this Halloween!

We can all agree that our favorite books have some really awesome, kick-butt heroines. So when you are planning your Halloween costume, why not look...

I'm dressing as katniss for Halloween but my grandma is making the dress so it'll be one of a kind

by Abbydabbers on 10/13/2012 4:48:55 PM

Heyyyyy I Have a Hunger Games Club that will offer information on all things hunger games!

by pug_lover on 10/13/2012 4:03:16 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so am going to dress up as Max Ride! Love those books!!!!!!!!!

by mssmith123 on 10/13/2012 3:37:09 PM

OMG I LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE!

by unicornninja on 10/13/2012 1:04:25 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? Please check out my advice queen page and become a fan! I'm on every day! Thanks <3

by myfatsquirrel on 10/13/2012 12:04:31 PM

I LOVE all of those outfits, especially the Katniss one! Too bad I can't fit any of the clothes. Frown

I REALLY like this guy at school. How do I make him notice me if we aren't in eachother's classes?

by hbgirl2001 on 10/13/2012 11:57:54 AM

It's kind of funny because that's not even Hermione's wand that's displayed...that's Harrys'.

by fudgemonkey on 10/13/2012 10:49:49 AM

those angel wings are NOT like max's wings!

by luvmonkey1313 on 10/13/2012 9:18:19 AM

I love the hunger games and the gallagher girl series!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 10/13/2012 9:01:35 AM

I am going as prim!!!!!!!!!!!! Who needs katniss when you have her best hunger games character ever!!!!!!!!!!!

by seekthetruth929 on 10/13/2012 8:53:37 AM

Bring back old favorites! Add a touch of pale blue onto the center of your lids to brighten up your baby blues.

It’s movie night with the girls, but your new BF calls and wants to go out. Who do you choose to spend the evening with?

Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!

CLICK HERE for your chance to win.