12 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

15 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

16 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Dress like your fave book character this Halloween!

We can all agree that our favorite books have some really awesome, kick-butt heroines. So when you are planning your Halloween costume, why not look...

I'm dressing as katniss for Halloween but my grandma is making the dress so it'll be one of a kind

by Abbydabbers on 10/13/2012 4:48:55 PM

Heyyyyy I Have a Hunger Games Club that will offer information on all things hunger games!

by pug_lover on 10/13/2012 4:03:16 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so am going to dress up as Max Ride! Love those books!!!!!!!!!

by mssmith123 on 10/13/2012 3:37:09 PM

OMG I LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE!

by unicornninja on 10/13/2012 1:04:25 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? Please check out my advice queen page and become a fan! I'm on every day! Thanks <3

by myfatsquirrel on 10/13/2012 12:04:31 PM

I LOVE all of those outfits, especially the Katniss one! Too bad I can't fit any of the clothes. Frown

I REALLY like this guy at school. How do I make him notice me if we aren't in eachother's classes?

by hbgirl2001 on 10/13/2012 11:57:54 AM

It's kind of funny because that's not even Hermione's wand that's displayed...that's Harrys'.

by fudgemonkey on 10/13/2012 10:49:49 AM

those angel wings are NOT like max's wings!

by luvmonkey1313 on 10/13/2012 9:18:19 AM

I love the hunger games and the gallagher girl series!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 10/13/2012 9:01:35 AM

I am going as prim!!!!!!!!!!!! Who needs katniss when you have her best hunger games character ever!!!!!!!!!!!

by seekthetruth929 on 10/13/2012 8:53:37 AM