12 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

13 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

14 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

G Hannelius: Dog with a Blog star and GL subscriber!

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if your pet could communicate with you? Well, in Disney Channel’s new series Dog with a Blog, one...

What, she's 13. She looks 11. Also I watched that show and I loved it

by I Luv Carson on 10/16/2012 4:36:00 PM

I watched the episode yesterday on Watch Disney App. I also saw an episode airing in November! I really like the new episodes, they're great. Smile

by hbgirl2001 on 10/14/2012 11:33:48 AM

omg shes 13? i was about to say that shes soo adorable but shes older than me! oops

by pandasrock292 on 10/14/2012 8:50:50 AM

who knew she was 13.... she looks 10 but ooh well
i still think she's an amazing actress

by cutiepie14231 on 10/13/2012 8:39:27 PM

My pets would say that they both hate each other if they could talk.

by otter77 on 10/13/2012 5:59:18 PM

I love her!!! She looks a lot younger than she is though...... I thought she was like 9.

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 10/13/2012 4:04:42 PM

I don't stay up until 9:40, but I think I didn't miss anything SUPER exciting.

Weird fact, this is the second show where the main cast has blonde, brown, and a red hair cast member. Smile

I'm also glad the G. is playing a nice character. In Good Luck Charlie and in other shows she is kind of mean and snooty. I'm glad she is taking a better role. Smile

by hbgirl2001 on 10/13/2012 2:26:38 PM

Show sounds kinda lame. I luv her though, but she looks like 10. I went to a camp with a girl who looked just lie her!

by ColosalMascara on 10/12/2012 5:24:06 PM

@§♥greyson_chance♥§,

Its Disney Channel...Lol. What do you expect?

by Chloe<3 on 10/12/2012 4:26:53 PM

She looks 11 :/ And I'm really disappointed in Disney for not being able to think of a show more realistic and classy than this

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 10/12/2012 10:11:27 AM

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!