2 HOURS AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

5 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

6 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

G Hannelius: Dog with a Blog star and GL subscriber!

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if your pet could communicate with you? Well, in Disney Channel’s new series Dog with a Blog, one...

What, she's 13. She looks 11. Also I watched that show and I loved it

by I Luv Carson on 10/16/2012 4:36:00 PM

I watched the episode yesterday on Watch Disney App. I also saw an episode airing in November! I really like the new episodes, they're great. Smile

by hbgirl2001 on 10/14/2012 11:33:48 AM

omg shes 13? i was about to say that shes soo adorable but shes older than me! oops

by pandasrock292 on 10/14/2012 8:50:50 AM

who knew she was 13.... she looks 10 but ooh well
i still think she's an amazing actress

by cutiepie14231 on 10/13/2012 8:39:27 PM

My pets would say that they both hate each other if they could talk.

by otter77 on 10/13/2012 5:59:18 PM

I love her!!! She looks a lot younger than she is though...... I thought she was like 9.

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 10/13/2012 4:04:42 PM

I don't stay up until 9:40, but I think I didn't miss anything SUPER exciting.

Weird fact, this is the second show where the main cast has blonde, brown, and a red hair cast member. Smile

I'm also glad the G. is playing a nice character. In Good Luck Charlie and in other shows she is kind of mean and snooty. I'm glad she is taking a better role. Smile

by hbgirl2001 on 10/13/2012 2:26:38 PM

Show sounds kinda lame. I luv her though, but she looks like 10. I went to a camp with a girl who looked just lie her!

by ColosalMascara on 10/12/2012 5:24:06 PM

@§♥greyson_chance♥§,

Its Disney Channel...Lol. What do you expect?

by Chloe<3 on 10/12/2012 4:26:53 PM

She looks 11 :/ And I'm really disappointed in Disney for not being able to think of a show more realistic and classy than this

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 10/12/2012 10:11:27 AM

I loooove her!!! Especially in Good Luck Charlie!

by lemondancer18 on 10/12/2012 7:02:57 AM