1 HOURS AGO How to turn your neighborhood playground into the *ultimate* gym: http://t.co/qADMOILOoP pic.twitter.com/hPqdEdTMSZ

2 HOURS AGO Be fit AND fashionable this #BTS season with the Movo Wave. Follow @GetMovo to learn more!

2 HOURS AGO Get gutsy! Why you SHOULD ask him out: http://t.co/jl3AATf3o4

COMMENTS

G Hannelius: Dog with a Blog star and GL subscriber!

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if your pet could communicate with you? Well, in Disney Channel’s new series Dog with a Blog, one...

What, she's 13. She looks 11. Also I watched that show and I loved it

by I Luv Carson on 10/16/2012 4:36:00 PM

I watched the episode yesterday on Watch Disney App. I also saw an episode airing in November! I really like the new episodes, they're great. Smile

by hbgirl2001 on 10/14/2012 11:33:48 AM

omg shes 13? i was about to say that shes soo adorable but shes older than me! oops

by pandasrock292 on 10/14/2012 8:50:50 AM

who knew she was 13.... she looks 10 but ooh well
i still think she's an amazing actress

by cutiepie14231 on 10/13/2012 8:39:27 PM

My pets would say that they both hate each other if they could talk.

by otter77 on 10/13/2012 5:59:18 PM

I love her!!! She looks a lot younger than she is though...... I thought she was like 9.

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 10/13/2012 4:04:42 PM

I don't stay up until 9:40, but I think I didn't miss anything SUPER exciting.

Weird fact, this is the second show where the main cast has blonde, brown, and a red hair cast member. Smile

I'm also glad the G. is playing a nice character. In Good Luck Charlie and in other shows she is kind of mean and snooty. I'm glad she is taking a better role. Smile

by hbgirl2001 on 10/13/2012 2:26:38 PM

Show sounds kinda lame. I luv her though, but she looks like 10. I went to a camp with a girl who looked just lie her!

by ColosalMascara on 10/12/2012 5:24:06 PM

@§♥greyson_chance♥§,

Its Disney Channel...Lol. What do you expect?

by Chloe<3 on 10/12/2012 4:26:53 PM

She looks 11 :/ And I'm really disappointed in Disney for not being able to think of a show more realistic and classy than this

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 10/12/2012 10:11:27 AM

I loooove her!!! Especially in Good Luck Charlie!

by lemondancer18 on 10/12/2012 7:02:57 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to shake up your September?

CLICK HERE to check out this thrilling new novel from Katie Coyle.

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.