1 HOURS AGO What's your POV when it comes to pot? Tell us in our smoking survey: http://t.co/ltTefTpaOw

2 HOURS AGO How to rock candy colors on the daily: http://t.co/aQZFehAebU pic.twitter.com/BWxxZml2F5

3 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

COMMENTS

Hmm... do you think girls and boys are equal?

Feminism. Nowadays, a lot of people think it’s unnecessary, that one of its main goals—gender equality—has been accomplished, so what’s the point of dragging out that tired movement...

hey Smile need advice or a friend to talk to Smile i will help. come check out my advice queen pg and be a fan n if u need advice i will help just tell me ur problem and i will get back to as soon as i can and if u just wanna talk come see my proffile and write to me.. cant wait to hear from u Smile <3

by katymarielove on 1/5/2013 11:24:35 AM

*Boy Problems ASAP*
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17 Join DA CLUB!!!!!!!

by AarynJ on 10/20/2012 8:14:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so I think I like this guy. I don't think he likes me because I usually don't get asked out, but I just need some advice. One day, him and/or this other boy threw two halves of a broken pencil at me. Since I didn't know who did it, I threw one half to each boy. The guy I think I like threw it back, and we continued throwing it at each other, and we were both laughing. He also has poked me with his pencil a few times, but never to acually injure me, and did it to me more than anyone else in our group. We were talking one day and I brought something up, and he said that I was "so mean" but looked back at me smiling. When we talk, it's more about our lives and teasing, but when he's with other girls, he jokes around a bit more. I don't think he likes me, I'm just curious to hear your view in this. Sorry this is so long!

Hey girl,

It sounds like those guys are flirting with you, but there are better ways to show affection than by throwing things at you and poking you, because those things aren't very kind, and neither is teasing. If he's doing that to other girls, too, he might just have a flirty nature. But if you want to get to know him more as friends to see if he likes you, there's no harm in that, so try starting a conversation one-on-one without your friends--if other people aren't watching, he might not tease you as much and you might be able to have a better conversation.

Meghan D.

by CherryGirl316 on 10/12/2012 11:34:31 PM

ModModMod
Thanks so much for this article! I was inspired by it, and won a pair of uggs from the website Smile

by Michelle13 on 10/12/2012 9:31:36 PM

i'm going to probably treat my friends to a spa day, or go on an adventure, nothing special. AND set high goals for ourselves so we make them and make a mark on the world in our future beyond high school.BOW!
MODMODMOD
what does it mean if guys stare at you alot? im really getting insecure again about my face and personality.

Hey briana13, it probably means that they like you. Usually guys stare at their crush and wonder what it's like to be with them. No worries girly. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by briana13 on 10/11/2012 11:20:23 PM

Mod mod mod
(sorry I have so many Q's) well I'm thinking of doing a sprint triathlon. It would be my first one. I can run 4.5 miles and go up .5 every week so the running part shouldn't be a problem. Biking I have gone 6 miles before so I think with a little training I can improve quickly like running. I haven't ever tried going farther than six but I'm sure I could a little. Swimming is the problem. Do u have any traing ideas? There is a medium sized indoor public pool near my house which should help. Do u think it's a good idea? I know I will have to be committed.
Well I have another problem. I'm a bit short, but I think I'm athletic and fit. I do tae Kwon do 3 times a week for an hour. (at a class) gymnastics once for an hour volleyball season just ended and I played in that. I also run and do ab and strength workouts at home. Problem is, I'm made fun of for NOT being athletic just cuz I can't catch a tennis ball very well or I'm not the fastest! What's going on?!?

Hey Fierymindedgal<3, some people are just better at other sports. Tennis might not be your thing but you can bike really well. Try doing a couple laps in the pool for a few minutes. Challenge yourself to do a certain number of laps within a couple minutes. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 10/11/2012 10:37:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD hey Smile So two things...
1) I have braces, which give me a slight lisp. I'm pretty sure it's the braces...I'm hoping...haha. Back to the point! I get a slight lisp when I talk, especially on S's or C's and I get really annoyed. It gets to the point where I don't even like to talk because I hate hearing my voice. I don't know what to do! I don't really know if there's any advice for that, but I thought I'd ask anyway since it's worth the shot- I hardly even talk around anyone but my best friends & family (since they're used to the lisp).
2) My butt is like, extremely flat. I'm not exaggerating. It looks terrible in all jeans and yoga pants and leggings (which are supposed to make it look better!) and I hate it so much! How to I get it...better? I don't know how to phrase that but I think you know what I mean? Haha.
Thanks! Smile

Hey thatsnotawkward, yes you can get rid of a lisp it just takes some work. Try saying words out loud that have s's and c's in them. Pick at least 10 words that have a s and c at the beginning, another 10 that has them in the middle and another ten that have them in the end. Repeating these slowly and daily will make pronouncing them much easier. Try talking slower too. Make sure you're opening your mouth wide enough to say words. Check out the links to these articles for butt exercises: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/24/The-best-kept-secret-to-a-better-butt.aspx,

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/25/30-days-to-a-bikini-bod-booty-buster.aspx and http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/03/02/Want-a-tighter-butt-Try-this.aspx. Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by thatsnotawkward on 10/11/2012 10:25:37 PM

Very true! Thanks Lynae P.

Ya welcome girl. Have a great Halloween! Smile

Lynae P.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 10/11/2012 9:29:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
One of my friend in my french class asked my crush out for me. My friend told me he didn't believe her. Then at lunch, my other friend called to him and said that I wanted to date him. I was too embarrassed and turned my back to them, and faced the wall. It turned out my crush ran (more like quickly fast walked) away. Later on at lunch, my crush and my guy friend were hanging out, and my guy friend came up to me and asked where my other guy friend was. Behind him, I spotted my crush trying to avoid eye contact with me. What does this mean? Is he wanting to reject me? Or too shy to say yes? I'm really confused.

Hey cloudyday, he probably thinks you're the one rejecting him. He most likely thought making eye contact with you would be too awkward since you turned your back on him earlier that day. Maybe say something to him the next time you see him. You could try "Hey sorry about the other day. I didn't mean to come off as rude it's just my friend put me on the spot." and take it from there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cloudyday on 10/11/2012 9:28:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I kinda have a sitch..I really like this guy but im not sure if he likes me or not..so we have p.e. together and we talk a lot and he flirts with me alotttt and sits next to me and jokes around with me alot..he also teases me and we text sometimes! we are both on the basketball team and im not that good but he always compliments me and cheers me on..he also talks to me in the hallway and nudges me and stuff..he told my friend that he thought i was really pretty..but the problem is that he is really a flirt..there is this other girl in my p.e. that gets all the attention from the guys..he seems into her and he spends a lot of time with her and hugs her and stuff but all my friends say he is into me! today we were sitting with a group a people and my friend told me to go away so she could ask him a question..then he said 'if you are going to ask me if i like her....i dont' was he just saying that since there was a big group of people? what should i do? how do i flirt?

Hey zeus11, mhmm. He could have just been saying it because people are around or maybe he does just like you as a friend. I would go off of how he's acting. If he seems flirty, flirt back if not play it cool. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.