Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

12 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

13 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

President Obama's biggest blush much moment

Next week, Nick News will premiere its 2012 election special, hosted by Linda Ellerby. Last month, the show covered this election’s most prominent issues. This coming Monday...

lol!!! thts halarious!!1 hehe oh and i kno we can all get offending when we discuss politics and religion

by pinklol56 on 10/17/2012 4:50:34 PM

i agree with @sunshine...the.great.escape (lol long nickname)you shouldnt discuss politics and religion because 1.we're net old enough to vote ( so we cant really even do anything anyway) and 2. our opinions about religion and politics kinda tear us apart. i mean i have a friend whos all obama, but i dont want him to be elected again, and that used to affect our friendship. i realized it is silly to do that because were teeagers and shes still a good person. i also have muslim friends, and im catholic. but were still good friends so..yeah lol.

by lilmissamazing on 10/14/2012 11:38:01 AM

@txtingirl
I don't agree with Obamas policies or or his standing on issues such as abortion, but you're right, everyone has their own opinion Smile

by Kstar101 on 10/13/2012 2:29:45 PM

I think it's great that kids and teens are being encouraged to consider presidential candidates. To those of you who said that we are simply "too young" to worry about it, I respectfully disagree. I think that learning about the "real world" is a wonderful educational experience, that not only helps us become more knowledgeable in terms of current events, but allows us to become more mature by making independent decisions, even if we are not allowed to vote for our beliefs yet. And yes, we are all born biased with our parents' and friends' points of view, but that does not mean we cannot have different opinions if something we are told is right doesn't sit well with us. I think political threads online should not be about whether Obama or Romney is better, but about popular issues like gay rights, abortion, & legalizing marijuana. Maybe some parents think that their children should not be exposed to these issues, but they are real issues, and we all learn about them at some point.

by coracat on 10/13/2012 12:51:12 AM

Nick is not trying to promote Obama, but Romney decided not to show up by choice, so that is his loss. I think it is good that they are teaching younger kids about politics because it is good to know what's happening in our country. Obama definitely shows tons of interest in helping people and the environment. Way to go!

by Catlover4723 on 10/12/2012 10:08:31 PM

not to be rude, but i think it is ridiculous that people people on here are aruging about politics when nobody is even old enough to vote! plus, the only things that most people know about the candidates are the ads on tv bashing the other candidate or what their parents tell them. those aren't helpful, you can make anybody look bad. they always say that the two things you should never discuss are politics and religion....i just dont think that it's worth arguing about political views on here. no offense meant to anybody here!

by SuNsHiNe...the.great.escape on 10/12/2012 9:18:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
I read somewhere that vitamins make you gain weight. Is that seriously true? And also, there is a nice funny and smart boy that isn't in my classes, , he may like me but I think I'm friend zoned, a hot smart funny guy who only flirts with me and basically only me but my friend likes him, and then a guy who was sooooo mean to me last year but now is okay he is smart funny too I think he likes me, and a nice funny smart guy that talks too me but is the 2nd most popular guy in the school and possibly a player. Any of them should I rule out? And which one is best? Thanks so long sorry it's important!!!!!!

Hey girl,

I don't think vitamins make you gain weight, they are just nutritional supplements! I can't tell you which guy is best for you--it's up to you to decide which one you get along with best! If your friend likes one of them, though, I would talk to her before you do anything to make sure she's okay with it--you don't want to endanger a friendship just for a chance with a guy! The best thing about being young is that you don't have to decide, so there's no need to rush--just keep hanging out with all of them and see which one you enjoy spending time with the most!

Meghan D.

by puddinface7 on 10/12/2012 7:54:40 PM

@Kstar101

I'm sorry if I offended you, I really just don't think a president can do everything. No president can be perfect, but I think he's done a darn good job. But ofcourse, thats just my oppinion. Smile

by txtingirl on 10/12/2012 6:15:01 PM

Um, did anyone else who commented here actually read the article?! It says that Romney opted out of the special- meaning he didn't CARE enough to come! Nick isn't promoting Obama, he was just the only one of the two candidates who knew it was important enough to even show up. To me, Obama seems like he's smart enough to know that kids have an interest in politics and want their questions answered too.

by mrsboobeartomlinson on 10/12/2012 5:57:36 PM

Hello? Nick isn't trying to promote Obama, if you read the article CAREFULLY it says that Romney opted out of the special! Romney could've decided to show up and show his care for educating ALL Americans about politics, but no, he decided kids weren't worth his time. Rock on, Obama, for caring about the youth!

by mrsboobeartomlinson on 10/12/2012 5:54:33 PM