4 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

7 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

8 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

President Obama's biggest blush much moment

Next week, Nick News will premiere its 2012 election special, hosted by Linda Ellerby. Last month, the show covered this election’s most prominent issues. This coming Monday...

I don't think nick is promoting anyone more than the other. Romney did not want to participate. That doesn't mean they should cancel the show- it was his choice. I also think people should lay off the Obama hate for a little while. After all he IS our president so no matter how you feel I think you should be just a teensy bit more respectful (not to call anyone DISrespectful!). That said, I am SO tuning in!

by cookiemonster15 on 10/12/2012 3:32:24 PM

Okay... maybe the real issue here is that when there are swing states where both candidates are tied, they should be appealing to adult audiences, as opposed to kids. I understand what Nick is trying to do, but if I were a campaign manager, I would probably see better uses of their time. And I'm not even going to start commenting on some of the uninformed things that you all are posting on here.

by Fly1213 on 10/12/2012 2:19:19 PM

@txtingirl, Obama may have ended the war in Iraq, but what about Afganistan?? He may have created some jobs, but umemployment is still high, despite the fact it suddenly came down not long after Obama's failed debate. Obama is not helping us. Now, I am not necessarily a Romney supporter either, but i think he is better than Obama. He lied to us about what happened in Libya, he gave us OBAMACARE...not a good President

by Kstar101 on 10/12/2012 2:18:36 PM

Obama 4eva <333333

by aki2000 on 10/12/2012 1:15:20 PM

sfluv-I agree.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/12/2012 12:18:54 PM

@sfluv Nick is not trying to promote Obama. Did you read the article above? It says Mr. Romney decided not to participate. Not that I'm saying Obama should be reelected.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 10/12/2012 10:02:13 AM

@sfluv, so.. I'm guessing that your parents are republicans, my parents are democrats, but I'm going to have a clean slate on my opinion until I'm 18. As in, I won't talk bad about mitt or other republicans.

by lemonlime123 on 10/12/2012 9:40:52 AM

I'm so not watching. Neither should younger kids. They are to young to get into politics. I know why Obama is doing this. So the kids can beg their parents to vote for him. Kids nowadays are getting really spoiled. Vote for Romney because he will get us out of our dept and help the USA. The only thing Obama did was hurt America more. NOBAMA! Go ROMNEY! P.S. Don't listen to the bad commercials about Romney. He's better than Obama and will help our country. And really who wants Obama Care? There's a chance you can get a terrible doctor. I hope Romney wins. He will help our country! Vote Romney!

by Fashion designer on 10/12/2012 9:02:26 AM

@sfluv wow really? The reason nick is promoting him is because he is our current president! Also he ended to war in iraq! He made education a national priority! He made environment a priority and helped create jobs through that!

by txtingirl on 10/12/2012 8:18:54 AM

I totally agree with @sfluv. He said he has worked to get the trillions of dollars to be gone, but no!! He hasn't!! At least Romney is actually maybe probably going to try!!!

by Foodiejr99 on 10/12/2012 7:07:00 AM