13 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

14 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

15 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

Shake up your space with a slew of noteworthy quotes

Quotes are a great way to show people a piece of your personality. Whether they are funny, motivational or thought provoking, a good quote is gonna...

Keep calm and protest with jimmy

by field2300 on 1/25/2013 3:16:40 PM

For all of the girls out there who feel their quirky nature is misunderstood and unnoticed (or vise versa), here is the perfect quote for you:
"I'm a bagel on a plate full of onion rolls!"
- Barbra Streisand in Funny Girl

by cupcake_mutt13 on 1/12/2013 9:39:48 AM

I actually got that keep calm and carry om, Om is a Hindu word which I know of by heart Caz my religious is Hinduism and it means peace, calm, happiness so I get why they made a t-shirt like that.

by Susmita24 on 11/3/2012 12:57:29 PM

To mnc333: um "OM" is the Hinu's sign, as in the cross is for christianity, the star of david for the Jews ect... So i guess it's learn your "RELIGION" not history. OM is used when you meditate... As in meditate to relax AND KEEP CALM!

by corgie on 10/23/2012 10:17:29 AM

Notice, it's not Keep Calm and Carry OM, it's Keep Calm and Carry ON! Learn your grammar and/or history!

by mnc333 on 10/19/2012 5:26:04 PM

"If people want a role model, they can have me!"

by Famousme on 10/14/2012 9:07:22 PM

LIfe is not about surviving the storm but learning how to dance in the rain -taylor swift
and unless someone like you cares a whole awwful lot nothing is going toget better its not - dr.seuss

by manders99 on 10/14/2012 6:32:27 PM

My favorite quote:

'Live Each Day Like You Only Have That Day To Live'

Plus you can find more quotes in the book `A Girl Named Digit' because she's all into bumper stickers and every chapter's title is a quote, most of them funny. Smile

by skullhottie97 on 10/13/2012 12:41:46 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? Please check out my advice queen page and become a fan! I'm on every day! Thanks <3

by myfatsquirrel on 10/13/2012 12:14:33 PM

My fave quote-
"Patience is for wimps"- Doctor Who

by JBgal33♥ on 10/13/2012 8:01:40 AM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!