Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

6 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

7 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Dirtbag deleted

So my BF of 2 years (ex now) went to a party and all the names in his contacts were changed. So I texted him...

That is so dumb. I mean, he's dumb. I can't believe he couldn't bother to remember he has to GFs.

by cookies345 on 4/18/2013 8:52:44 PM

I hope you have a better BF now.

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:33:09 PM

Hope the conversation went with you tearing his heart out! Stupid jerk!

by ArianaKatFan on 1/28/2013 8:12:42 PM

i have an idea of how it went on. im guessing some of the things were said that my dad yells at people while driving....

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:37:04 PM

OMG that is soooooooooo evil!

by ashbabe567765 on 11/8/2012 12:06:17 AM

Haha I kinda want to know how the rest of the conversation went now..lol
But yeah he's definitely a loser and a jerk..you deserve much better!!

by maggie183 on 11/6/2012 7:17:15 PM

Stupid head jerk

by B-A-N-A-N-A-S! on 10/19/2012 4:16:57 PM

okay so i have this friend. he's a year older than me and he goes to a different school then me so i havent met him yet. we plan on meeting next weekend at a football game when our two schools play eachother. i can't wait to meet him and im really excited. this weekend is my schools homecoming and im not going. i asked my friend if he could hang out this weekend( it would be our first time meeting) and he says he has to ask his parents. well i asked him that two days ago and i just wanna text him and ask him if he found out if he could chill this weekend i have texted him first everday this week and i dont want to seem annoying when i try to ask him if he can hang out or not. What should i do? thanks!

Hey Girl! He should understand that you have to schedule your weekend and you are waiting on his parent's decision, so it is totally fine if you ask him to check again. He might have just forgotten to ask his parents or to tell you the answer.

Hannah H.