2 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

2 HOURS AGO Got those first dance jitters? Don’t worry we have some smooth simple solutions for you!: http://t.co/yrkYkV5xCz

3 HOURS AGO #Quiz: What kind of makeover do you need? http://t.co/SD9NUX8K9h

COMMENTS

Dirtbag deleted

So my BF of 2 years (ex now) went to a party and all the names in his contacts were changed. So I texted him...

That is so dumb. I mean, he's dumb. I can't believe he couldn't bother to remember he has to GFs.

by cookies345 on 4/18/2013 8:52:44 PM

I hope you have a better BF now.

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:33:09 PM

Hope the conversation went with you tearing his heart out! Stupid jerk!

by ArianaKatFan on 1/28/2013 8:12:42 PM

i have an idea of how it went on. im guessing some of the things were said that my dad yells at people while driving....

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:37:04 PM

OMG that is soooooooooo evil!

by ashbabe567765 on 11/8/2012 12:06:17 AM

Haha I kinda want to know how the rest of the conversation went now..lol
But yeah he's definitely a loser and a jerk..you deserve much better!!

by maggie183 on 11/6/2012 7:17:15 PM

Stupid head jerk

by B-A-N-A-N-A-S! on 10/19/2012 4:16:57 PM

okay so i have this friend. he's a year older than me and he goes to a different school then me so i havent met him yet. we plan on meeting next weekend at a football game when our two schools play eachother. i can't wait to meet him and im really excited. this weekend is my schools homecoming and im not going. i asked my friend if he could hang out this weekend( it would be our first time meeting) and he says he has to ask his parents. well i asked him that two days ago and i just wanna text him and ask him if he found out if he could chill this weekend i have texted him first everday this week and i dont want to seem annoying when i try to ask him if he can hang out or not. What should i do? thanks!

Hey Girl! He should understand that you have to schedule your weekend and you are waiting on his parent's decision, so it is totally fine if you ask him to check again. He might have just forgotten to ask his parents or to tell you the answer.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Hoopgirl98 on 10/18/2012 4:54:53 PM

Wow! What a jerk!

by KatnissKitty12 on 10/17/2012 4:03:42 PM

Text him goodbye sister!

by Gabriella123 on 10/15/2012 10:47:25 PM

OMG! I feel so bad for you... but you could find out who Kelsey is and tell her that he was cheating on her and you. now THAT would be interesting... in a revenge kinda way :0

Good luck with that dirtbag!

by pau2000 on 10/14/2012 11:48:08 AM

Uh wow. He's a dummy. Can't believe he did that!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/13/2012 8:05:31 AM

my bgf never talks to me anymore. He has a few classes with me and i see him in the hall all the time at school. I try to start convos with him but he never really listens. Ive tried talking to him about it but nothing changes. what do i do? also, he has a new friend who acts like his gf while she knows he has a gf. Its really annoying when this girl flirts with him because i dont want him or his gf who is my friend to get hurt by the other girl. I don't like like him btw i just dont want them to get hurt.

Hey girly, you've already tried talking to your BGF so I don't think there is much more you can do. Sometimes as we grow up, we just drift away from some of our friends. And that's okay. It's totally okay to keep bringing up a conversation or saying hi to him in the hallway, but try not to force your friendship. He should also be making an effort, and if he doesn't, try spending time with your girls or be on the lookout for other guy friends to add to your circle. Spreading your horizons is always a good thing and the more friends you have, the more distracted you'll be and the more fun you'll have. As for this other girl who is being too flirty...being friendly is completely fine, but flirting is not cool. A girl should never try to snag away anther girl's BF. If he starts flirting back and/or things get out of hand between the two of them, definetly talk to your friend about this messy sitch. Good luck, babe.

Lauren I.

by luvmonkey1313 on 10/12/2012 12:08:57 PM

He is dirt.... scrap him off and be done with him!!

by wyotrees on 10/12/2012 12:27:58 AM

modmodmodmod hes in my church group if that helps.....we see each other 2 times a week

Oh okay. Maybe when church is over start a convo. Ask how he enjoyed the service and what his plans are for he week, then ease into getting his number. You could say something like "Hey can i get your number so that we can meet up for church together." How's that?

Lynae P.

by waffles4eva! on 10/11/2012 11:30:38 PM

modmodmod
lynae p
actually he doesnt go to my shcool.... do you think you could find a couple more?

Mhmm. Do you have Facebook or instant messaging? Or do you have friends that know him or go to his school?

Lynae P.

by waffles4eva! on 10/11/2012 11:19:35 PM

modmodmod
thatnk you so so so much!!!!! also any cute or funny ways to get his number?!

Ya welcome chica. You could try writing your number on a piece of paper and leaving it on his desk or in his locker. You could also say something like "If I give you my number will you give me yours?" Do these work for ya? If not I can think of some more. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by waffles4eva! on 10/11/2012 11:02:10 PM

modmodmodmod
lately my crush hasnt been talkingto me a whole lot cuz we cant carry on a convo. what are some things i can say to keep the convo flowing? i really like him and i think he might like me back.

Hey waffles4eva!, ask him about his interests and then tell him about yours. Talk about movies, music, celebrities, tv shows and school. Even bringing up embarrassing moments or making jokes will keep things exciting. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by waffles4eva! on 10/11/2012 10:48:49 PM

My crush and I never really talk. I don't think we've ever even had a conversation. I know I don't talk to him because I'm nervous, but is it the same thing for him? Or does he just not like me at all? I've noticed him staring at me a few times. But he teases one of my other friends, and I don't know what that means either. I'm soooo confused....

Hey Twiggi828, he could just be nervous. Sometimes it's easier for people to talk and hang around people they don't like then to converse with their crushes. I know I don't have a problem talking to boys I don't find attractive but when there's someone I do like it's hard to get a complete sentence out lol. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Twiggi828 on 10/11/2012 9:56:12 PM

Smooth. Real smooth.

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/11/2012 8:47:18 PM

Well, that just about sums up whats going on in his mind. Sorry to hear that.:[

by sfluv on 10/11/2012 8:36:32 PM

lol some boys think they're slick, but they're not...

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 10/11/2012 5:10:00 PM

mod mod mod
my question wasn't answered

Hey girl, so sorry about that! I found your comment and answered it for you. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by ljbdaisy on 10/11/2012 4:50:19 PM

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THAT! what a jerk!so sorry to hear that girrl!!

by katiegurll;) on 10/11/2012 4:39:54 PM

this one guy and I started texting through a friend, so we haven't technically met yet. I have seen a picture of him and I thought he was pretty cute. then the next day his friend showed a picture to him of me. And his friend told me he said I was just "decent." and "wants to stay just as friends". I kind of started liking him and now I'm sad he doesn't like me back. What should I do? Should I keep texting him? Got any song suggestions I can listen to to cheer me up? and What is decent supposed to mean? thanks!

Hey girl, no need to keep texting this jerk! Stop sending him texts asap and start keeping an eye out for cuties you can talk to face to face.Hangout with your girls and play Taylor Swift and Pink to help get yourself over it.  And be thankful that you found out that this guy wasn't the guy for you before you developed some major feelings for him. XOXOX

Lauren I.