12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

14 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

16 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

4 reasons we're pumped for the return of Shake It Up

We couldn’t be more excited for the new, third season of Shake It Up—and we really can’t wait to see former GL cover girls Bella and...

the made in japen show was funny and i would belive it was tinka cause she wierd mailyse f.

by Magskelly on 10/15/2012 3:14:08 PM

love the dance #

by hmeyer on 10/15/2012 12:25:23 AM

My hair gets really oily if I skip washing it for one day. Is there anything that will help my hair not be so oily???

Hey girlie, my hair does the same thing. Using dry shampoo after you wash and dry your hair helps to soak up the oil throughout the day and keeps your hair looking better longer. If you're not looking to spend much money, Suave makes a dry shampoo that you can buy at drug stores for less than $3 a can.

Lauren T.

by Lizzylizard101 on 10/14/2012 7:21:42 PM

i hate this show. but it must be awesome to 7 yo

by kpianoplayer on 10/14/2012 7:18:23 PM

Join my Shake it Up Club! Spots are open! Smile

by averya on 10/14/2012 5:31:41 PM

I don't think Cece caused the fire because well, Disney Channel is pretty predictable. The dance moves were really cool too! Can't wait to see more of Bella and Zendaya Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/14/2012 5:11:55 PM

I don't thik CeCe started the fire. I LOVE the dance number, it reminds me of Victorious Locked Up.

by hbgirl2001 on 10/14/2012 11:30:17 AM

OMG I LOVE SHAKE IT UP!!!!!! this is the best show ever i am SUPER happy...i cant wait

by kyra678 on 10/14/2012 9:40:20 AM

Ok i have a BIG problem.
I have this one friend that is different from others. For that reason, she does not have many friends. But part of it is her fault. She is very negative and she swears at random things and picks a fight constantly with my bff. my other bff and me are the ones with the real problem though. My other bff (the one that doesnt get into alot of fights, lets call her C) and me are being stalked by the girl. (L). L is following us around in school and will not leave us alone! She is taking our lives away from us! How can I tell her to back off of me and C without doing it brutally? My friend (J) said that she will talk to L to tell her to stop, but it's not the same.
Sorry that its long. Please reply. I tried posting this question on something else but no one bothered to answer.

Hey pandasrock292, I think the both of you should sit L down and talk to her. Let her know she's cool to hang around with but she overdoes it sometimes. Just tell her you guys need your space. If you are polite and gentle about it she should be fine. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pandasrock292 on 10/14/2012 8:42:27 AM

I do not think CeCe caused the fire. I loved the cool dance number from the clip.

by otter77 on 10/14/2012 12:13:34 AM

What do you wear on your lips?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!