3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

5 signs you're sending him running

So your guy is giving you the cold shoulder and you’re wondering what’s up. No girl wants to be ignored, but to fix his icy mood, you...

MOD!!!
Hi(: so i am a sophomore in high school and i really like this guy that sits across from me in chem and pretty close by in french as well. Twice now we were supposed to go to the movies together, but he "canceled" at the last minute. The first time i understood cause he had a soccer game that had just been scheduled to that day, but the second time (the reschedule of the first time) he never answered when i asked what time he wanted to go. It's not that he was busy at the time i texted him because i had been texting him for an hour before that. He never acknowledges me in school except in Chemistry or when his friends aren't around. He also texts me sometimes and on multiple occasions he has told me i'm pretty. What do i do? I'm so confused with his mixed signals. btw all my friends are like "he's sweet, but misguided". What do i do.? please help me.

Hey girl, sounds like your friends are right on that. Next time you see him in person, ask him if he really wants to go to the movies with you or not. If he doesn't, tell him it's all right; you just wanted an answer for sure and hope you guys can hang as friends sometime. Good luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lolgirl523 on 11/12/2012 6:51:23 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD! So, my crush thinks I'm crazy! I'm not sure how jokingly or serious he was but my friend (guy) who is his friend asked him about me. My guy friend who asked him told he that he said I was crazy! What do I do?

by PurplePocky on 11/2/2012 4:02:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So there is this middle-of-everything guy I like. He is quiet when he needs to be, (and when I am around him) and loud when he knows he won't be judged. If he doesn't start up a convo soon, I might explode. How do I approach him with our busy classes?
- Thanks

Hey girl,

You could talk to him after school or outside of class, or at lunch! Check out our ice breakers page for tons of great ideas on conversation starters Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx

Meghan D.

by CornOnTheCobIIV on 10/19/2012 11:56:05 PM

I see him before school, breakfast, in the halls, and lunch. At breakfast ,lunch and in the halls M is constantly with him and before school he is with his friends. Plus I'm SUPER SHY and not good at talking.

by bunnybaby on 10/15/2012 8:23:34 PM

MOD MODMOD!!!
I'm in 7th and the guy i like is in 8th ,but a m a girl in 9th likes him too. She is all over him and sits on him and wont let other girls talk to him. The thing is I really like him more than any boy i've liked before. What should I do?

Hey bunnybaby, you just gotta put yourself out there. When do you see him?

Lynae P.

by bunnybaby on 10/14/2012 9:21:01 PM

Okay so its my boyfriends birthday this week. We were walking in the halls and he said that he liked this candy and jokingly he said its my birthday coming up remember that. Is it too predictable to get him that candy? Thanks

Hey <3skiing<3, no not at all. He's probably expecting you to get it. Get him the candy and a cute card to go along with it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by <3skiing<3 on 10/14/2012 9:07:15 PM

Ok,so,I like this guy.He is also on my brother's baseball team,so I get to see him all the time.But,he goes to a different school.He is super shy and doesn't really like to talk in person.But,we text all the time.One day,I told him I was having a horrible day.He was the only person that asked what was wrong,and he told me he was so sorry and he hoped that I had a great day the next day.He is really sweet and tells me that he is sorry about everything that goes bad.And,he asked me to teach him how to play volleyball one day.How do I know if he likes me or not?

Hey mathgeek221, sounds like he likes you, even if it is just as a friend to me. Maybe try flirting and see what happens. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mathgeek221 on 10/14/2012 10:06:28 AM

MOD!
I have a cousin who isn't blood related, his mom just married my uncle.over the summer we started texting each other,bcuz he was home alone.He was bored and so was I, we would text for hrs. We started talking real deep, he said he never met a girl like me.I told him if i annoy him to tell me. he said, i dont.Then once he said "if we weren't related I would date you." And I answered, well we aren't even related. Then a month later he told me he that he would end up lonely.So I told him he was wrong and at the end of the discussion he said, you're the only one I could see myself with forever.Then he got Skype and we started talking on there for hrs. He said he didn't see me as a gf just a bff he could talk to.But then he would go and say that I'm the only one he could see himself with. And now he is ignoring me, I message him but he won't answer.So I stopped trying and he hasn't even tried to contact me.We always said I love u. Do u think he ment it? Or is he scared?what happend?

Hey becca<3's you, maybe he's just afraid of his feelings for you. Since he likes you so much he obviously wants to take it to the next level, but maybe what's stopping is his family. He could be worrying about what his uncle and your mom will think. So by avoiding complete contact with you could be his way of getting over his feelings for you. I wouldn't message him or anything just wait a few more days and see if he comes around. If not, it could be over. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by becca<3's you on 10/14/2012 8:56:32 AM

Ive never had a bf, but these will be helpful for when i get one Smile

by LilyLookALike on 10/13/2012 10:43:54 AM

MOD MOD I'm a freshman and there's this sophomore who started messaging me on Facebook after my cross country meet and told me I did good and then he asked for my number and we started texting and I have French class with him and he came up and started talking to me and he was smiling the whole time and he also said if someone was mean to me he'd beat them up for me and I think I like him now but idk if he like likes  me or likes me as a friend! Help!

Hey girl,

It sounds like he might like you, or he at least wants to be friends. Either way, why not keep talking to him as friends and get to know each other? If he likes you, he might ask you to dance at your next dance or to hang out sometime.

Meghan D.